Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Like it's some kind of charity work

I saw the thread about the most shredded Meso member.
I missed this one.
Why did I miss this one?
Where is it?

Dude's got standards, let’s make this clear
I fucked the big titty, Mexican chick and her name was Iris. I’m triple D’s, but yeah keep hating because I’m pointing out the real truth about this thread. Y’all compare them to QSC knowing damn well what they’re about being a hater, bro it’s all good.

No, he doesn't.
This is proof that their test is bunk.
He is super PMS.
I bet his tits are sore.
No bro, but when you fucking read 40 pages of you guys crying and trying to be experts and God forbid, I asked something knowing I’ll get my ass chewed. Didn’t you read the thread or search up in there in this Internet thread it was talking about.
Meltdown….go back to your glass bbq meth head
ANOTHER POINTLESS COMMENT THAT HAS NOTHING POSITIVE, INFORMATIVE, OR BENEFICIAL TO MEMBERS ON MESO.. I AINT TOUGH ON THE INTERNET SO ILL LEAVE IT ALONE

All I got out of this is you’ll inject any random liquid or vial sent to you.

I had generic increlex and the limitless compound injectable. $500/kit each. Very cheap, hmu. No jano but it is beautifully packaged, don’t worry
they are testing they’re product, re testing and allowing 3rd party testing, I’ve seen your name so much in here yapping about nothing too scared to purchase but youre so invested in what Sigma has going on, I’ll inject whatever I want in my body that I deal safe, are you the higher power DB that says what a man can and can’t do?!! They have pretty solid testing, a few that needs improvement but they are working on it, you ain’t going to bully me on this site because i read enough of your comments to make me want to make that post,
I’m curious about if they are improving but every-time I come looking I gotta read a thousand opinions from guys like you, get over it I stated my opinion.. but when QSC has shit floating around in their vials your still stocking up with them, if you’re such a big dawg go get “pharma”‘and leave this shit alone because you’re not helping anyone.

他们正在他们的产品,重新允许第三方测试,我看到你的名字很多次了,喋喋不休地说没什么好买的,但你正在找我,我可以随时注射任何你想要的东西,这样我就可以马上拿到你的证书,你知道我的意思吗? 相当可靠,有些需要改进,公司正在努力,你不会在这个网站上欺负我,因为我读了足够多你的评论,我想写一篇文章,
我很好奇它们是否正在改进,但每次我来看时,我都要读像你这样的人的一千条意见,别介意我发表了我糟糕的..但是当 QSC 的小瓶里漂浮着屎时,你仍然在储存它们,如果你这么大个子,那
Thank you very much for your support and attention, friends. We will continue to grow and prove it to everyone.

We're constantly testing our product, every week, and it's there for all to see. We are also constantly improving our products. If there is a problem with the quality of the products, we will also suspend sales and give the best product handling advice, which will not let our customers have any loss. Some niche products have almost no sales, so we have not conducted testing, so please give us some time, we will provide you with better products and better services, and we also objectively accept you to conduct blind testing to monitor our products. I believe that the customers who have ordered our products are very satisfied with the service and transportation we provide. If you have been skeptical about us, you may want to test a sample order first and then evaluate us. I think it will be more substantiated, and I believe it will change the perception of us.

No bro, but when you fucking read 40 pages of you guys crying and trying to be experts and God forbid, I asked something knowing I’ll get my ass chewed. Didn’t you read the thread or search up in there in this Internet thread it was talking about.

ANOTHER POINTLESS COMMENT THAT HAS NOTHING POSITIVE, INFORMATIVE, OR BENEFICIAL TO MEMBERS ON MESO.. I AINT TOUGH ON THE INTERNET SO ILL LEAVE IT ALONE
Yes, just like this very informative and beneficial piece:

This thread is filled with gear heads who “know it all” mixed with people who go off “feels” GET IT FUCKING TESTED OR AS SIGMA SAY THEY ARE SENDING SHIT TONS OF OF AAS/PEP off to Jano along with THESE “shipping experts” and people arguing over who is smarter. Fuck it’s annoying, I purchased items and it came quickly, professionally packaged, excellent customer service, and great prices… this shit is annoying reading all these grown men crying about who’s smarter, everyone’s packs have touched down, a few mistakes but they corrected it and made the customer happy, you’re dumb if you bought the 94% gh and then want to bitch about not having “feels” they are busting they’re ass to get everything tested for all you dudes crying over testing and having multiple re test to satisfy US, I’ve ordered twice from them and have zero complaints, nova has been excellent and yes I’d love to have everything tested at 100% but god damn they sure are bending over backwards for all you to make it right, and get the business up in running properly. I just wanted to read some stuff but it’s literally 49 pages of men saying their the expert and nobody else’s opinion is valid, ITS Chinese UGL drop shipping that just starting up and doing a lot to please us gear heads, if it ain’t useful or factual stop posting your god damn bro science opinions or who’s dicks bigger because you’ve been doing this the longest.
IP 2mg is making me sleep good, INJ Superdrol 50 is pumping me up, test 250 Is overdosed and cheap AF, Tirzepatide 5mg made me not want to eat for shit, FUCK IM JUST LOOKING FOR MORE TESTING BJT GOTTA READ YALLS CRYING ASS FUCKING POST, Do you have a degree in chemistry or you just an addict bitching about nothing… SIGMA AUDLEY THANKS FOR GETTING MY GEAR HEAR SAFELY WITHOUT CUSTOMS ISSUES AND WITNIN 14 days… stfu please I get it harm reduction and all that but really yall want the cheapest shit with zero issues, make jt
Ur damn self and deal with all these asshole conceded know it all drug addicts
Ur damn self and see how well you do….

they are testing they’re product, re testing and allowing 3rd party testing, I’ve seen your name so much in here yapping about nothing too scared to purchase but youre so invested in what Sigma has going on, I’ll inject whatever I want in my body that I deal safe, are you the higher power DB that says what a man can and can’t do?!! They have pretty solid testing, a few that needs improvement but they are working on it, you ain’t going to bully me on this site because i read enough of your comments to make me want to make that post,
I’m curious about if they are improving but every-time I come looking I gotta read a thousand opinions from guys like you, get over it I stated my opinion.. but when QSC has shit floating around in their vials your still stocking up with them, if you’re such a big dawg go get “pharma”‘and leave this shit alone because you’re not helping anyone.
This source has a thread dedicated to hplc testing results... it could save you from ha I g to read all of our bs. Just go right to the testing thread!! Peace dawg!

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! A little reminder about our Group Buy! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group buy system for everyone, so our group buy product will be Semaglutide 10 mg!

So, what I want to say is
140usd/box
minimum order quantity(MOQ): 2 boxes
1BOX=10vials 2Box=20vials

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance: Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.) Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: June 17, 2024 - June 30, 2024

Shipping time When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days.

The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline)

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.
Telegram: @antonyabc
Whatsapp:+86 18126314766
Discord: Join the Shanghai Sigma Audley Discord Server!
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com
Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

Touchdown on my order. T/A was 12 days from payment.
Attaching photos of the MT2 I ordered. Unfortunately the vials are clearly not filled with the same amount of powder (far left is looks very overdosed)
Don’t wanna give myself nausea— so this will be tricky.
Stopper quality is not bad. I’ll leave another update if it works.
Are you sure it’s overdosed? Looks like the puck just went up a little tap on the cap and it should fall back down and look more like the others

Hello everyone, we are proud to announce a new product we have available!

This product is, drum roll please, Lipo-C!

It's ingredients consist of Methionine, Choline Chloride, Carnitine and Dexpanthenol.

The content in the vial is such of each chemical: 15 / 50 / 50 / 5 mg/ml.

Please contact us if you would like to get some of this juicy product!

Attachments

• IMG-20240620-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240620-WA0000.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 60
Cyclist evidently licks so much boot that he can’t stand listening to people complain about a Chinese company when he only came to hear the good news about that company - ain’t that right shill?

We just want shit that isn’t underdosed. Oh and with as little deception as possible. You know, like no fake comments, no shills, no fake products, no alias companies, and no fake excuses as to why problems occur? Is that too much to ask for?

It's ingredients consist of Methionine, Choline Chloride, Carnitine and Dexpanthenol.

Whats the thought process behind this combo and the ratios please mate?

Whatever

Mate I know what the compounds are , im not a dumb cunt. The question is why and how did your supplier come to this ratio and why?
Probably they had some soon-to-expire or damaged supplements laying around and they just threw em all together in one nice, underdosed package.

You gotta think like a chinaman if you want to get closer to the truth.

Back