JY Pharma

Curious how everyone is liking their products? Anyone got testing done? I’ve ordered a couple times was gonna do a 3rd for more but always like how others are feeling it all?

Have not started as of yet, I have a shitload from cvs, evidently my doc screwed up script or they did. Instead of getting 8 boxes they gave me 30. 2mg/1ml. Ordered from Jy for major stock up and giving a few to a buddy who birthday is tomorrow.

way to expensive ngl

Yeah if these tests were cheaper, I’d be doing hell of a lot more tbh.

Vendors are gonna have to figure out a way to make full reimbursement possible for blind customer testing. Shipping included.

It'd probably be store credit and I don't think it would bankrupt them as it will still probably be rare.

History tells us from other sources that customer testing has shown discrepancies where source testing didn't.

Vendors are gonna have to figure out a way to make full reimbursement possible for blind customer testing. Shipping included.

It'd probably be store credit and I don't think it would bankrupt them as it will still probably be rare.

History tells us from other sources that customer testing has shown discrepancies where source testing didn't.
Yeah, i take members of Meso testing blindly way more serious then the sources themselves hand picking their own product to test 5:1
Unfortunately these China vendors only give $50 store credit most likely due to the profit margin. But they have to realize these blind tests from the community is most likely making them WAY more un-realized profits than they realize.

Orals through mail take a long time. When he receives them he said average 5 days to get results. Oils through UPS etc costs like $190 to ship but is quicker lol should have results soon 1-4 days
If you make a pirateship account you can send something from the US to Poland for $50 through UPS. Mine got there in 7 days. You just print the label out at your house and tape it to the box

Attachments

• IMG_1485.png
    IMG_1485.png
    495.6 KB · Views: 27
If you make a pirateship account you can send something from the US to Poland for $50 through UPS. Mine got there in 7 days. You just print the label out at your house and tape it to the box

I don't get the crazy shipping prices referred to. Even USPS Priority International signature tracked up to 1lb is only $47 for 6-10 day delivery to Poland.

It was almost $200 to buy the label through UPS which is crazy.

UPS and Fedex rape retail customers on intl shipping. Domestic UPS with a discount code is always cheaper than the post office, but for intl the USPS is a good deal. And they hand it off to FedEx, UPS, or DHL anyway so it's more reliable than their typical crappy service.

Promotional products:

All oils and oral, Semaglutide, Tirzepatide

Calculate the order amount according to the initial price.

Orders over $300: 10% discount.
Orders over $500: 15% discount.
Orders over $1000: 20% discount.

Promotion time: 14 days

Email: sales@steroids-peptides.com
WhatsApp: + 1 512 769 9946

Promotional products:

All oils and oral, Semaglutide, Tirzepatide

Calculate the order amount according to the initial price.

Orders over $300: 10% discount.
Orders over $500: 15% discount.
Orders over $1000: 20% discount.

Promotion time: 14 days

Email: sales@steroids-peptides.com
WhatsApp: + 1 512 769 9946