JY Pharma

Yes , of course it is ! How long have you been doing this ?
I pin water and oil without issue.

Todd Lee and John Jewett have both described doing this in ED injections without issue.

There's a plethora of things that could cause PIP in a sub Q injection. It doesn't take much pressure to create a jet stream that can damage subcutaneous fat cells and cause inflammation. When you mix oil and water you'll get bubbles of both substances and it'll essentially squirt out of the insulin syringe under various pressures depending on if it's the oil or the water. I know it's gross but imagine having horrible diarrhea some of it liquid some of it chunky that's how this shit is coming out of the end of the syringe. Try injecting slower. If that's not the problem something maybe causing PIP in your injection but the simple mixture of water and oil based solution in a single syringe won't just cause PIP.

Been waiting on tracking since May 13th.
1x Letrazole 2.5mg :10USD
1x Tamoxifen 20mg : 12USD
1x Arimidex 1mg : 10USD
1x Exemestane 25mg : 26USD
1x Cabergoline 0.5mg : 110USD

2x Proviron 25mg : 20USD*2=40USD
2x Anavar 25mg : 20USD*2=40USD
5x Anavar 50mg : 33USD*5=165USD

The shipping cost is 50USD
The total is 463USD

Is this your order? First of all, your payment will not be confirmed until a week later. This is our negligence. Another Cabergoline is just out of stock. That's why. I will definitely give you the tracking number later today or tomorrow morning.

Your order is indeed just an example, and we apologize to you.

1x Letrazole 2.5mg :10USD
1x Tamoxifen 20mg : 12USD
1x Arimidex 1mg : 10USD
1x Exemestane 25mg : 26USD
1x Cabergoline 0.5mg : 110USD

2x Proviron 25mg : 20USD*2=40USD
2x Anavar 25mg : 20USD*2=40USD
5x Anavar 50mg : 33USD*5=165USD

The shipping cost is 50USD
The total is 463USD

Is this your order? First of all, your payment will not be confirmed until a week later. This is our negligence. Another Cabergoline is just out of stock. That's why. I will definitely give you the tracking number later today or tomorrow morning.

Your order is indeed just an example, and we apologize to you.
21 days since placing order and still not looking good. My order hasn’t even left the origin country. At this point just refund me and we can forget this even happened.

I guess we will continue to beat this dead horse.

Countdown to Touchdown: 21 days elapsed
Reships are a part of ordering overseas. It isnt an unusual occurrence for any of these suppliers shipping overseas. 21 days waiting for a package from China isn't bad and a company already providing you a reship when it has only been 21 days is pretty impressive. You won't get that kind of service from most suppliers.

Reships are a part of ordering overseas. It isnt an unusual occurrence for any of these suppliers shipping overseas. 21 days waiting for a package from China isn't bad and a company already providing you a reship when it has only been 21 days is pretty impressive. You won't get that kind of service from most suppliers.
yeah and other sources charge a 20% reship insurance fee which is dumb as fuck as they state it’s 5% risk.. this is why I’m sticking to JY as long as he keeps pulling through

You don’t know the details. I order from plenty of suppliers here on Meso and rarely have these types of issues

I've been using number ending 9946‬ to contact them. Been waiting for tracking for over a week tomorrow. Keeps saying waiting for freight forwarder. Haven't even confirmed it's been shipped yet tho. Something seems off
Updated. Received tracking 2 days ago. Item landed, passed customs and with Canada post for processing. Should have it in a few days. Will be less than 2 weeks from payment to my hands, super fast. I believe the wait for tracking was because of how they ship to ensure pass rate/language barrier. If quality checks out, these guys are great, they even beat QSC prices on intl hgh and delivered within 2 weeks

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back