JY Pharma

We have reshipping policy for most countries, including US, most EU countries, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

If the package is detained by the customs or lost in transit, it will be shipped again.

Trying again. Any tests for the proviron, tricut 300 and sust 500 blents?
They are definitely back, reached out to me at 10pm on whatsapp and email to confirm order and get there $$. I like the paypal option they have and use goods and services option. Last order I got from them was here in Pa. in 7 days from hong kong.

We have reshipping policy for most countries, including US, most EU countries, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

If the package is detained by the customs or lost in transit, it will be shipped again.
Any updates on 15iu hgh testing with dimmer ?? I feel it's been awhile since you said you're sending it for testing

As the blokes above have said dont mix everything in the one pin.
You can still sub Q the water based products and even the oil if you really wanted ( some do , I wont ) . But if you continue to use slin pins for all your shots even into the muscle , you wont really build up scar tissue.
Scar tissue builds up if you've been pinning delts since the 90's with an 18 Gauge... ask me how I know :)
haha the old 18 g needles, remember the sustonon 250 "pre-loaded" from organon now those were some "HARPOONS" lol