ED and low testosterone at second week of pct

Snake_87

Hi everyone, i need your help.
I did my first cycle of 14 weeks between november 2023 to february 2024. only test c at 500mg/week. Then after two weeks from last pin i did my PCT, hcg 2000ui eod for 3 weeks, clomid 50/50/25/25 (4weeks) and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks). Everything was good.

Then at may 2024 i started my summer cycle for 12 weeks, test p 100mg eod, mast p 100mg eod, winstrol tablets 40mg ed just the first 4 weeks.
I waited 1 week, because of the short esters, then i started my pct, the same i did for the first cycle.

Now i am at the second week of PCT but i got erectile dysfunction....
I did bloodwork:
E2: 15 pg/ml, FSH: 1,57 mlU/ml, LH: 1,49 mlU/l, testosterone: 1,25 nmol/l.

Now i don't know how to read test value.... the range on bloodwrtok says 1,63-34... but i am not sure... maybe i am wrong, but 1,25 nmol/l should be 36ng/dl which seems very low, should be 300 at least?
Please, need some help here... What do you think? How i fix ed and how much time will it take to restore normal hormonal balance? It seems a little weird to me that hcg and clomid didn't work yet to increase testosterone levels.
Thank you so much

Last edited:
trt would be the fastest way to restore libido just stay on test
i believe you did your pct too soon you want all the test to be out of your system before pct hcg also keeps your HPTA shut down through E2 so you kept yourself shut down while trying to pct
dont take hcg while taking clomid and nolva you can use hcg to bridge your test cycle to your pct so the duration till all exogenous test is out of your body then stop hcg and do your nolva and clomid