Elite Gainz is here!

Let me be clear—I have zero tolerance for weakness, in any form. This is a space for those who are relentless, who refuse to settle, and who are committed to eliminating any trace of mediocrity from their lives. I’m here to contribute valuable insights, exchange knowledge with those who share this elite mindset, and engage in discussions that push the boundaries of what’s possible. Let’s elevate each other, refine our approach, and achieve greatness together. If you’re not here to rise above, are easily offended, identify a certain way, have a pronoun, or whatever other nonsense, then block me now, because I don't give a fuck about you or your fucking feelings, you're a fucking infection to man and I want no part in your foolery.

My purpose signing up is to connect with like-minded individuals that’s as serious as I am about mastering the human body and mind. My mission is all about pushing boundaries through biohacking, supplements, and nootropics, pharmacology, peptides etc... —I don't waste my time with nonsense; I’m diving deep into the science and the hypothesis.

I’m all in on physics, physiology, and neurology, breaking down how the brain and body function at their core. I don’t shy away from the deeper stuff either—metaphysics, esotericism, the occult—these are all part of my arsenal for understanding and dominating life.

On the physical front, I’m obsessed with perfecting anatomy, movement, and the raw power of weightlifting and bodybuilding in terms with physics. And I mean true physics and anatomy. I go against the grain because the grain is stupid, I'm not here to play stupid. Intelligence is all I have, and I don't sacrifice my intelligence for nobody.

Nutrition is non-negotiable, and I stand by the carnivore diet as a cornerstone for peak performance, both mentally and physically. To keep it simple, I don't accept eating for nutrition anything my body isn't made of, so fuck the kale and the bullshit, if it bleeds I'll eat it.

I guess this is my intro welcome post. Thank you for welcoming me into a diverse community of savages.

Carnivore for peak performance
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Welcome.