Overthinking or too much science !!

Yes, I use the roman chair, facing the other way round for the rev hypers.
I know you are into calisthenics. The type of training that Alex does with the Westside system is more strength/powerlifting, which is quite technical.
Is that how you used to train?
I remember looking at

I dont do a ton of calisthenics these days. Just pull ups , dips and ab stuff, I usto do alot.

I started working out at 12 or 13 but my base was from powerlifing and olympic lifting In hs from 9th to 12th grade.

I've only done like 5x5 4x4 531 sets of 3 stuff like that I've never done west side just seen bits and pieces, that's why I was asking alex.

I've never been really strong best I've done back in the day is like 1,100 or 1,200 pound total at around 220ish pounds.

I don't heavy back squat or dead lift any more and I have any businesses going for a 1 rep max these days.

Speaking of my football days again, coaches and trainers put legs and glutes over upper body. They are looking to see some fat thighs and glutes. In 70% of the positions at least.

Yes sir. Every time I see a leaner guy doing heavy squats, they always have well-developed thighs and glutes. With fat guys you can't tell, but probably the same.

I divided my leg day into two days: quad-dominant and glute-dominant. Still Westside. Lots of glute focus. Some tips from Brett Contreras.

Brother I've been cooking rice in a pot for decades. 1 cup rice + 2 cups water. Add a bouillon cube. Simmer and stir every once in a while until the water is mostly gone, then turn off the heat.

Scale up and you can eat that for days.
Do you also use your palm to measure the water just like old Filipino moms lol.

Do you also use your palm to measure the water just like old Filipino moms lol.

hahaha yes, I didn't even know that was a thing. But after doing it a hundred times, you know when it's done.

Life saver if you're having trouble increasing clean carbs in a bulk.

If you really want to know who is serious about this lifestyle, ask them if they own a rice cooker.

Of course there are those who are well off not to worry about meal prepping, but the majority of people who are serious about bodybuilding owns a rice cooker and will focus more on their diet and hitting their macros.

Most of my gains I can attribute to fixing my nutrition. You can mess up with using less gear or wrong training methods if that is even a thing, and still improve but eat like a bird and you won’t grow. Eat like a fat ass and you just end up a bloated fat ass with high blood pressure lol.

The kids who can figure out the diet and nutritional program meant for their metabolisms will improve faster than those who focus more on peds or training in my opinion.

Bro, my 10 litre casserole does wonders man, rice cookers are too small and take up too much space. I also broke my first one after 2 months so i said fuck this:D

I agree on the premise though, you know someone is serious when they meal prep day in, day out and prioritize sleep and recovery in general. Not just talk about how much gear they are running and what XYZ is running.. lol.

Bro, my 10 litre casserole does wonders man, rice cookers are too small and take up too much space. I also broke my first one after 2 months so i said fuck this:D

I agree on the premise though, you know someone is serious when they meal prep day in, day out and prioritize sleep and recovery in general. Not just talk about how much gear they are running and what XYZ is running.. lol.
Get yourself a Zojirushi brand, make sure it has induction heating system which keeps the temperature constant and won’t burn your rice even if it stays there for days.

It is a little bit costly but totally worth it.

Yea everyone thinks it can happen in 6 months- 2years. Try 10+ for us average genetic guys.
10 years? Is this serious? If you are on gear, progress must be significantly faster.

On 5,000 ng/dL of testosterone, I can see additional muscle growth just 2 to 3 days after a training session.

10 years? Is this serious? If you are on gear, progress must be significantly faster.

On 5,000 ng/dL of testosterone, I can see additional muscle growth just 2 to 3 days after a training session.
How did you measure your growth in 2-3 days lmao. Are you seriously suggesting there is actual visible muscle tissue accrual in that short span?

Get that bullshit outa here my friend.

How did you measure your growth in 2-3 days lmao. Are you seriously suggesting there is actual visible muscle tissue accrual in that short span?

Please, don't be so dismissive, Dec.
Look, he's even grown a fish bowl on his head.
It's working, man

Yes, I suggest that. I can clearly see additional muscle size in no more than a week after a heavy training session.

Yes, I suggest that. I can clearly see additional muscle size in no more than a week after a heavy training session.
Lol, do you mean you got a pump? You sound like a noob right now no offense. There’s nothing wrong with that btw, everyone starts somewhere, however, there is no way you can measure growth in any area in a week or much more in 2-3 days.

Muscle growth is so slow, actual studies and scientific literature proved that already I don’t want to dig the papers out. Plus, we all know that you can’t literally measure growth change that fast.

Unless you’re site injecting your oils and there’s lumps there then yep you’re right theres growth its just not muscle lol.

Last edited:
Lol, do you mean you got a pump? You sound like a noob right now no offense. There’s nothing wrong with that btw, everyone starts somewhere, however, there is no way you can measure growth in any area in a week or much more in 2-3 days.

Muscle growth is so slow, actual studies and scientific literature proved that already I don’t want to dig the papers out. Plus, we all know that you can’t literally measure growth change that fast.

Unless you’re site injecting your oils and there’s lumps there then yep you’re right theres growth its just not muscle lol.
There is a old saying I've heard my dad say and I also heard it used els where in the past I just cant remember word for word, but its somthing about watching muscle build is worse than watching paint dry.

for sure, nothing wrong with being a noob. He probably just watched too many rich piana videos " bigger by the day" lol. Only thing I can do in 1 day is get fatter. But everyone has to learn you have to speak from experience, and meso is the place to learn and dial your stuff in.

I gota add 2-3 days lmfao, If u wana take 1,000 test p 500 tren e and 100 anadrol a day for 6 weeks you would have noticeable gains guaranteed but u would f ur self up in the processe and would not be sustainable, so pump ur brakes scooter.

Also i was a lurker around here for some years before I became a member and started learning more and experimenting with stuff. I was even familiar with well know members names before joining.

just be humble ask good questions thicken ur skin up and you will learn priceless information here. Thanks to millard the board owners or who ever runs this place. Its possibly to get a PhD in this shit for free.

Yes, I believe you about the studies, I have read them, too.

But remember, I'm on steroids, which slows downs catabolism and actually enhances muscle protein synthesis.

I have no reason to lie to you, as you can see, I don't see any "pills" promising to build muscles in a week. I'm not lying to you.

As for the pump effect, it's not pump. After training, the pump goes away in a few hours and then these is a noticable increase in muscle size in the next days.

It probably could be so-called newbie gains.

Yes, I believe you about the studies, I have read them, too.

But remember, I'm on steroids, which slows downs catabolism and actually enhances muscle protein synthesis.

I have no reason to lie to you, as you can see, I don't see any "pills" promising to build muscles in a week. I'm not lying to you.

As for the pump effect, it's not pump. After training, the pump goes away in a few hours and then these is a noticable increase in muscle size in the next days.

It probably could be so-called newbie gains.
Don’t worry about it, as long as you’re improving that’s what’s important.

I think getting nitty gritty to where you need to cite pubmed is ridiculous.

Trial and error is not.

Finding what works best for you with minimal sides.

If you mention any steroid 10 people with have 10 different perspectives on it. Deca is a good one for this. Like yeah we all getting big, but the side effects or so diverse. There are many unknown methods of action to these compounds that isolating the cause of every bad reaction would be impossible.

Primo as another example. That stuff slaps for me. Put on muscle that doesn't leave. No bloat. No sides. Love it. Some people will say its for women or does nothing. IDK what it is but primo, anavar, tbol, and other DHT derivatives just work with me. I doubt anyone could isolate what gene is doing this for me so I just feel it out. Could tell you I have symptoms of DHT deficiency, but does knowing that effect what drugs work best for me?

You mean the pump that happens during training? I haven't made any measurements, but it lasts for about 1 hour, I think.
Ok now u have to be trolling, mabe a disgruntel banned member from the past or a real jokester?

Lmao if ur serious please dont take or inject anything untill u get this figured out.