Elite Labs

Yes sir! We are a couple days away from being completely ready. Thank you all for the patience. At this point we won't be taking any more pre orders as we do not want to get swamped with orders and not able to ship immediately. Will update soon.
Any chance of still honoring 15% off?

Sorry everyone we got swamped with pre orders will notify everyone soon when we start accepting new orders.

What's the deal with the liquid orals? Anybody have feedback?
They take the powder and mix into a alcohol solution to dissolve it. I never had one that even remotely tasted ok but I like them now if they are legit. They are usually dissolved in everclear so you can imagine how awesome it is!

May have just joined but I’m a returning costumer so you guys slow your role!!!
I don't give af if you've ordered 10 times. Hes got enough emails to go through without sifting through your 8 emails of butthole pictures offering it up for a couple vials of prop.

Gentlemen, we are SWAMPED. I give you all my word tonight I will have all emails answered. If you pre ordered I will throw something extra in each box for the wait. We are not accepting anymore pre orders right now as getting our back ordered orders shipped out is our main priority. Instead of continuing to collect money we have decided to not accept orders until we are able to start shipping. Thank you all for the continued support and I promise to keep you all up to date asap !

I don't give af if you've ordered 10 times. Hes got enough emails to go through without sifting through your 8 emails of butthole pictures offering it up for a couple vials of prop.
Well I didn’t ask what you gave af about did I. Don’t act like a give af about what you give af about. Frankly I could care less about what you have to say and mind you f**cking business wasn’t trying to talk to you anyway.

Gentlemen,

As promised I have replied to ALL emails. Sorry for the extended wait, the hurricane really messed us up but we will be back up and fully functional very shortly.