Elite Labs

Well I didn’t ask what you gave af about did I. Don’t act like a give af about what you give af about. Frankly I could care less about what you have to say and mind you f**cking business wasn’t trying to talk to you anyway.
Fucks like you...no you don't give a fuck. Ur here for a source and are only concerned with getting ur shit. Thanks for all ur contributions and all u do to help others. We should band together and demand elite not sell to you anymore u fucking fuck....

Fucks like you...no you don't give a fuck. Ur here for a source and are only concerned with getting ur shit. Thanks for all ur contributions and all u do to help others. We should band together and demand elite not sell to you anymore u fucking fuck....
Calm down man I’m not here for just a source no way only reason I posted first in this thread is because I wasn’t able to get ahold of him didn’t know if something happened I’m here to learn and help on what I can I just don’t like being blasted when I post shit man I posted for elite to see not for every tom dick and Harry to blast me for stuff that has nothing to do with you guys. Update though elite has emailed me back thanks for your concern though.

Calm down man I’m not here for just a source no way only reason I posted first in this thread is because I wasn’t able to get ahold of him didn’t know if something happened I’m here to learn and help on what I can I just don’t like being blasted when I post shit man I posted for elite to see not for every tom dick and Harry to blast me for stuff that has nothing to do with you guys. Update though elite has emailed me back thanks for your concern though.
If you don't want everyone to see, PM him....

As always I would like to thank everyone for the continued support and feedback. One last thing, we will offer 150$ for all testing done on our new batches if sent to analyzer. Blood work is still 100$ credit for UNCAPPED bloods. No lab max credit at this time.
also about the blood work UNCAPPED credit 100$
This lab work cost around 80-100$ so pretty much you are just paying back for that.
The indidividual dont gain anything for this ;

The only benefit for the individual doing an uncapped is that he wold know what number he is AT..
In the other hand if labs are posted with good TT number you are the only one getting benefits. If labs turn good your sales are going up and reputation wold increase.
Any how things can go south with low number i understand that.

Just saying any chance to increase the credit for uncapped??

You maybe coming off a little stockerish..
This lab work cost around 80-100$ so pretty much you are just paying back for that.

The only benefit for the individual doing an uncapped is that he wold know what number he is AT..
In the other hand if labs are posted with good TT number you are the only one getting benefits. If labs turn good your sales are going up and reputation wold increase.

With all do respect.. do you think they owe you anymore than a free blood draw? I think it more than generous for them to offer anything. You should draw bloods anyways. Someone is willing to pay for that?? Pretty decent gesture.. You ask for a vial discount which is fair but sure they can jack up there prices and offer all these discounts but with the everything being seized coming from China wait till you see what’s going happen to prices.. Be thankful that your not out $800 from pcom because of customs! This isn’t a garage sale, it’s a business. If someone is paycheck to paycheck AAS isn’t the best idea.

What's the deal with the liquid orals? Anybody have feedback?
On my 4th week with his Dbol. No back pumps (which is odd for me), but you can't argue with the strength and size gains. Tastes like shit (it's dissolved in everclear), but no worse than SARMS

You maybe coming off a little stockerish..

With all do respect.. do you think they owe you anymore than a free blood draw? I think it more than generous for them to offer anything. You should draw bloods anyways. Someone is willing to pay for that?? Pretty decent gesture.. You ask for a vial discount which is fair but sure they can jack up there prices and offer all these discounts but with the everything being seized coming from China wait till you see what’s going happen to prices.. Be thankful that your not out $800 from pcom because of customs! This isn’t a garage sale, it’s a business. If someone is paycheck to paycheck AAS isn’t the best idea.
True, I was gonna say that. Free bloods essentially and u get other valuable information that's actually of equal or greater importance.

Look, the shit is free! It benefits you 100%, you get your bloods to know if your fucking yourself up or not and on top of that you get store credit to get goodies... so you benefit regardless.

Or you could look at it like your blood work is free, pretty decent sounding offer to me.

Well I didn’t ask what you gave af about did I. Don’t act like a give af about what you give af about. Frankly I could care less about what you have to say and mind you f**cking business wasn’t trying to talk to you anyway.
Pipe down tg

Fuggin spell checker, it was suppose to say vials, not goals!
I was beginning to wonder just how many goals does @OldmanRob kick to consider it being a legit bulk deal bahahahha jk jk....anyone with anysense can read between the lines on that one but it is still fuggin fummy lol