Elite Labs

Well technically he is a retailer because this is not a street corner, he has an established reputation, base of operation, customer service and meso is his storefront. He is allowing himself to be overworked. To much overthinking. Blacklist the 12yr olds that think shit happens when they think it. Douche bags. I personally have used his products and my first order was great, i dont want to jump thru hoops next time, correction, i refuse to jump thru hoops with all other options available to me.
I agree with this ^ post

@Elite_Labs this has probably been addressed before, if so I apologize. If let's say I buy some products from you and send it to analyzer for testing and it comes back bunk or more then 15% underdosed will you reimburse the buyer? Also do you provide store credit for testing posted on here?

Thank you

For all first time orders there is no minimum, after that we will require a $100 minimum. As far as other forms of testing, if a member posts lab max or other forms of testing on our products we will offer a $100 credit. If the product comes back not as advertised, or bunk, we will refund them for the product and reevaluate the situation.
@movingiron88 i know it’s old but it’s the first one I came to.

For those that have run @Elite_Labs TREN A how was it? Looking at stacking that with his test P...

I ordered a bottle several months ago. I pinned 30-40 mg every other day for 2-3 days. He emailed me asking how everything was treating me. I had never ran Tren before but knew what to possibly expect. Told him everything was fine and that I was surprised I wasn't having any sides like night sweats, aggression, insomnia etc. I started a very low dosage. Then around the 4th pin at 40-50 mg
I was up all fucking night.

Despite Gabapentin. Benadryl. Melatonin. Couldn't sleep for shit. I gave it to a bro of mine. At least for me, I know there was active compound in it. Lol
I don't think I will run any more tren. My ass needs to sleep.

I ordered a bottle several months ago. I pinned 30-40 mg every other day for 2-3 days. He emailed me asking how everything was treating me. I had never ran Tren before but knew what to possibly expect. Told him everything was fine and that I was surprised I wasn't having any sides like night sweats, aggression, insomnia etc. I started a very low dosage. Then around the 4th pin at 40-50 mg
I was up all fucking night.

Despite Gabapentin. Benadryl. Melatonin. Couldn't sleep for shit. I gave it to a bro of mine. At least for me, I know there was active compound in it. Lol
I don't think I will run any more tren. My ass needs to sleep.
Lol I guess that’s good and bad. But damn must have been a solid compound. Usually a few melatonin do the trick for me

Lol I guess that’s good and bad. But damn must have been a solid compound. Usually a few melatonin do the trick for me

Well I have trouble sleeping regardless. But not like this. I can usually fall asleep and stay asleep with a bunch of sleep meds. I fucking tossed and turned all night long.