Elite Labs

Gentlemen,

We have received multiple emails of pre orders starting to land. Rest assured they are all en route and will be there shortly.

UPDATE

Gentlemen, I cannot express my gratitude enough for the amount of support you all have continued to show us. With that being said, we will be closing up shop for "good". There have been no problems that have forced us to shut down, but it is a decision we have come to on our own. Rest assured, all orders will be received if you have paid.

On another note, we have gear that we will be selling at a discounted price to deplete the stock that we currently have. Later this evening I will post and let everyone know exactly what we have in stock, but will not be brewing any more.

Again, I would like to thank each of you for the support and if at a later time we decide to re-open, meso will still be our only board. Thank you all wnd expect a current stock list this evening. Thank you again.

UPDATE

Gentlemen, I cannot express my gratitude enough for the amount of support you all have continued to show us. With that being said, we will be closing up shop for "good". There have been no problems that have forced us to shut down, but it is a decision we have come to on our own. Rest assured, all orders will be received if you have paid.

On another note, we have gear that we will be selling at a discounted price to deplete the stock that we currently have. Later this evening I will post and let everyone know exactly what we have in stock, but will not be brewing any more.

Again, I would like to thank each of you for the support and if at a later time we decide to re-open, meso will still be our only board. Thank you all wnd expect a current stock list this evening. Thank you again.
Well I’ll be damned. All good things must come to an end. At least you’re getting out the game without getting greedy.

Well I’ll be damned. All good things must come to an end. At least you’re getting out the game without getting greedy.

Thank you for that sir, we wish to end on a good note and for anyone concerned, are not pulling any sort of exit scheme. I will let you know exactly what we have on hand tonight. I will admit, we took on way too many pre orders and the TA was slow as hell and I apologize for that. Customer service and quality gear was our goal, and I hope that we have gained the respect of you all. Thank you all again it has been a pleasure.

Thank you for that sir, we wish to end on a good note and for anyone concerned, are not pulling any sort of exit scheme. I will let you know exactly what we have on hand tonight. I will admit, we took on way too many pre orders and the TA was slow as hell and I apologize for that. Customer service and quality gear was our goal, and I hope that we have gained the respect of you all. Thank you all again it has been a pleasure.
Anytime. I’d much rather see a source go out on a good note to never be heard from again than end up in a different subsection of this forum if you know what I mean ;)

@Elite_Labs Good for you if you close on a good note an all orders are fulfilled and no one is left hanging. This was my first order with you and I assume my last, but hopefully I receive my order soon and ur gear is quality. Good luck to you!

Man I hope what they say is true. I purchased a lot worth
I know what you mean! Personally i Don't get the best feeling in my gut when your expecting a pack in the mail and your source says they are closing shop on ya. Plus no one other than elite has posted that there pre order has landed. But, I'm optimistic that my order is en route and it was just the weekend and the holiday that screwed us. AndEven if it is all a exit scam, I guess shame on me for not catching it.

Your pack will be delivered sir I give you my word. I am neither a liar, nor a thief.
I doubt this is a scam...you could easily take a shit load of orders and dip..You are however, bowing out. FWIW- its a smart move, all domestic UGLs should take note..not sure of your reasons, exactly, but in this game, a break is always a necessity. In a past life, i knew of a heroin dealer. He would set up, make as much $$ in 6 months, then fade away for another 6...never ever registered on LE's radar. Anyway, later @Elite_Labs