Elite Labs

A lot of people don't like to check em, but personally I don't care either way le will get me if they want me.... it's always your decision
good thing i emailed him, i ordered this the day after he announced he was taking preorders! he never mailed it i find out .i have to be at work to get it. so i have not taken off in days dont want it sitting around the shop.

good thing i emailed him, i ordered this the day after he announced he was taking preorders! he never mailed it i find out .i have to be at work to get it. so i have not taken off in days dont want it sitting around the shop.

As I stated sir, I apologize but your order was not shipped. Please do not forget to add that a tracking # was provided for your order. Will throw in something extra for the major inconvenience

Yes, that was my concern too since he said he doesn't have anyway to check the repeat customers couple pages ago.

As I stated sir, I apologize but your order was not shipped. Please do not forget to add that a tracking # was provided for your order. Will throw in something extra for the major inconvenience
how could you have provided a tracking # if the package was never shipped or left your basement. and i never received any email other than you stating i would receive my package monday or tuesday with no tracking # to go by

I've emailed you twice about placing an order @Elite_Labs ?

PM me please. There seems to be a lot of people sending multiple emails within 15 minutes of each other without getting a reply. "Hello?" "Did you receive my last email from 6 minutes ago?" "Did you just scam me?!"

Guys I understand that you are wanting to know the status of things, but absolutely flooding our emails is doing nothing but making it harder to ready through all 100+ coming every day sometimes. Please be patient with us as we have never screwed anyone, and for those that have received their gear, which is quite a few at this point please post to ease some members minds.

how could you have provided a tracking # if the package was never shipped or left your basement. and i never received any email other than you stating i would receive my package monday or tuesday with no tracking # to go by
I was literally thinking that as I read his post. Maybe I just misunderstood

PM me please. There seems to be a lot of people sending multiple emails within 15 minutes of each other without getting a reply. "Hello?" "Did you receive my last email from 6 minutes ago?" "Did you just scam me?!"

Guys I understand that you are wanting to know the status of things, but absolutely flooding our emails is doing nothing but making it harder to ready through all 100+ coming every day sometimes. Please be patient with us as we have never screwed anyone, and for those that have received their gear, which is quite a few at this point please post to ease some members minds.
I emailed you once last week when u were taking pre orders and once earlier this week. Definitely not flooding you with emails. It's all good dude.

I emailed you back almost immediately with your tracking number. I am not sure if you are aware of this, but you can print labels using many sites. So yes, your package has not yet shipped, but the tracking number you were sent, will be the one for your pack. *pre-paid labels*. By all means if you feel this has been too much of an inconvenience, I will send you a refund instead of your gear.