Elite Labs

Did I sense a tear trickling out of one eye with the “just go”??
Perhaps...I ordered n spoke with him his first week, he's ex military ( that's not violating security I don't think) but I trusted him immediately and suggested if he stays cool while being devoured by Meso he could run this bitch. His oils tested well, don't care for liquid anything cuz it's a lose imo. But dude took care of business.

They messed up my order a bit lol

Thanks Elite.. you had me At “Hello”[/QUOTE]
How bout this bitch.. fuck off! Anyone can look at ur history on just this thread and tell u ordered from two sources max cuz anyone said anything negative u argued with. I agreed with others bout uneven fills, complained myself and stated liquid orals blow. But yeah, personally, I like him better than ur big fuckin mouth big fat boy. Now I'm gonna take the time to post all ur source riding comments over the past three months and challenge u to do the same. How bow dah?

Thanks Elite.. you had me At “Hello”
How bout this bitch.. fuck off!
Do what you wish and please! Had a good run with Elite. Just was giving you a little shit. Yeah I order from a few sources. Man you’re maybe just a little sensitive.. lol zero fucks given about what you want to do a steroid forum. People picked him apart and now you are sad to see him go. Guess we don’t have to worry about those pesky unlevel filled vials. Maybe you didn’t realize my last comment about beating your face was an old basic saying...

How bout this bitch.. fuck off!
Do what you wish and please! Had a good run with Elite. Just was giving you a little shit. Yeah I order from a few sources. Man you’re maybe just a little sensitive.. lol zero fucks given about what you want to do a steroid forum. People picked him apart and now you are sad to see him go. Guess we don’t have to worry about those pesky unlevel filled vials. Maybe you didn’t realize my last comment about beating your face was an old basic saying...
Ur acting like I defended him to the end when u did n now u drum up some drama. U called me out I don't appreciate it. U just thought the gang would chuckle with you and I find it ironic cuz I remember ur name from arguing with guys about this source. I posted a positive in the beginning and the end, that's it. Didn't mean to steal ur girl. I don't have the time or honestly the computer literacy to quote ten or twenty of ur posts to make my point. Trust me guys remember. U tried to elevate ur status by choosing me when ur the fuckin spotlight ranger hippocrate. Have a good one. Hope no one embarrasses you and PROVES THE POINT....

Yeah we could have mended this. Ur gonna quote me and put ur comments as mine tho when u requote...whatever we're enemies from here on out. Get in ur fuckin corner now. Shady motherfucker.

Ur acting like I defended him to the end when u did n now u drum up some drama. U called me out I don't appreciate it. U just thought the gang would chuckle with you and I find it ironic cuz I remember ur name from arguing with guys about this source. I posted a positive in the beginning and the end, that's it. Didn't mean to steal ur girl. I don't have the time or honestly the computer literacy to quote ten or twenty of ur posts to make my point. Trust me guys remember. U tried to elevate ur status by choosing me when ur the fuckin spotlight ranger hippocrate. Have a good one. Hope no one embarrasses you and PROVES THE POINT....
Dammit, CdnGay could have done your handiwork of copying, pasting and crayon circles!

Fine @Bigboy727 , maybe I jumped the gun n u were just playing initially. You the dam coolest dude ever! All is good in the hood.
Man that escalated quickly!! I’ll say my peace and walk away. First I was defending him because of hoops I had to jump through to get quality of gear. From fuckers at the gym to customs confiscating my shit. Seemed to be a terrible streak of fuckery. I ordered a few times and this cat was on point. I chose to pick my battles and over filled bottles wasn’t on my agenda. No biggy just was hoping to stop the bashing. My bad I guess. As far tonight goes I was totally bored as all my friends are out drinking and partying and my lame ass is sitting here eating chicken and drinking water. So I thought I would drop a quote from an old classic. I get what you were saying and completely agree. I am a very sarcastic person and just having fun. I had no clue it would have came to this. I am cool with enemies though.. I don’t have any too speak of currently... maybe we should see who had a higher PT score or BRM score?? ;-) Have a good one @AIRBORNE DADDY.

Man that escalated quickly!! I’ll say my peace and walk away. First I was defending him because of hoops I had to jump through to get quality of gear. From fuckers at the gym to customs confiscating my shit. Seemed to be a terrible streak of fuckery. I ordered a few times and this cat was on point. I chose to pick my battles and over filled bottles wasn’t on my agenda. No biggy just was hoping to stop the bashing. My bad I guess. As far tonight goes I was totally bored as all my friends are out drinking and partying and my lame ass is sitting here eating chicken and drinking water. So I thought I would drop a quote from an old classic. I get what you were saying and completely agree. I am a very sarcastic person and just having fun. I had no clue it would have came to this. I am cool with enemies though.. I don’t have any too speak of currently... maybe we should see who had a higher PT score or BRM score?? ;-) Have a good one @AIRBORNE DADDY.

Or fight to the death. ( it's more entertaining)

I'll start taking bets now and we can arrange this. [emoji51]

Ok we good. Infantry always maxes the range (even when we don't) and 292 pt slow run stocky n slow. I'm out and revealed too much. Don't say ur unit, station, deployments, nothing, peace....