Elite Labs

I have had a couple of friends who have been emailing for weeks without much of a response. I know your closed still but you used to have stellar response times. I havent ordered from you in a bit, so cannot speak personally but these guys i sent to you and i had to order for them from a diff UGL.

I have had a couple of friends who have been emailing for weeks without much of a response. I know your closed still but you used to have stellar response times. I havent ordered from you in a bit, so cannot speak personally but these guys i sent to you and i had to order for them from a diff UGL.

Not sure who you are referring to, but I have answered every email we have ever received as of now. There seems to be percentage of people that just don't care about security. There are a number of people who emailed us from their WORK email, SCHOOL email (.edu) , or were just plain sketchy as f***. Those individuals did not receive a reply for obvious reasons. Not sure if this applies to your friends , but all other emails have been answered

Not sure who you are referring to, but I have answered every email we have ever received as of now. There seems to be percentage of people that just don't care about security. There are a number of people who emailed us from their WORK email, SCHOOL email (.edu) , or were just plain sketchy as f***. Those individuals did not receive a reply for obvious reasons. Not sure if this applies to your friends , but all other emails have been answered

I do not know what emails they are using. One guy has ordered from you multiple times. The other guy is a new member who has been trying to order since you started the PRE-Order discount. Im not sure if he seemed sketchy or not. I personally have had nothing but great service, although i haven't ordered from you in a few months.

Agreed his service has been solid. No complaints

I do not know what emails they are using. One guy has ordered from you multiple times. The other guy is a new member who has been trying to order since you started the PRE-Order discount. Im not sure if he seemed sketchy or not. I personally have had nothing but great service, although i haven't ordered from you in a few months.
@Swolldier hey man so far this guy has delivered everything as promised. Unless you have 100% proof of him ripping someone off or doing something negligent, this is a great PM matter. Not starting anything but if you didn’t witness this first hand we all know people who will complain about there water being too wet. Obviously shit blew up in dudes face probably not realizing how many orders he got. Obviously he was sitting on a lot of dough and could have just said fuck you all.. but I got my order and it was a lot of money. I was beyond surprised myself this day and age. So he obviously proved himself to me and quite a few others on this board. I bet 95% of people would have took the money and ran.

Last edited:
Sent email about buying remaining stock. Got a reply. Responded to the reply asking for count and price...no response today.

@Elite_Labs do you want to liquidate or no? I need a heads up so I can get the bitcoin thing started depening on the amount we are talking...

Ok I received my pack today everything was there plus a little extra. Absolutely fantastic TA time fastest I've ever used. Also the communication was good as well.

After I recieve a new pack I always check to see if the oil looks clean. All them looked good until I looked at the test E I received. It seems to have some floaters..

So my next step is to ask you guys if I can filter this with a filter syringe Into a new vial as I have plenty of extras.

The floaters are white specs on the bottom of the vial obviously more dense than the oil so it's not air.

Attachments

• IMG_0226.JPG
    IMG_0226.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 79
Ok I received my pack today everything was there plus a little extra. Absolutely fantastic TA time fastest I've ever used. Also the communication was good as well.

After I recieve a new pack I always check to see if the oil looks clean. All them looked good until I looked at the test E I received. It seems to have some floaters..

So my next step is to ask you guys if I can filter this with a filter syringe Into a new vial as I have plenty of extras.

The floaters are white specs on the bottom of the vial obviously more dense than the oil so it's not air.

It looks more like it has crashed a little. Warming it up should dissolve this back into suspension. But I can't tell real good from the picture

Sir, do not worry about filtering the gear, email me and you will be sent a replacement. Not sure if it is just crashed or what, but we have never had a problem with our gear having any foreign objects in them. Please reach out to me, and I will get you a replacement on its way.

Throw a little water in a like a little dipping sauce dish. Heat that for *30-45 seconds. Place vial in water and see what happens.

Or one of those candle warmer plate things I've seen people talk about on here.

Sent email about buying remaining stock. Got a reply. Responded to the reply asking for count and price...no response today.

@Elite_Labs do you want to liquidate or no? I need a heads up so I can get the bitcoin thing started depening on the amount we are talking...

just heat it up on a spoon till it boils then blast it! Jk don’t. I think it’s safe to just get a replacement. 30 bucks isn’t worth the risk bud!

It looks to me like the white substance on the table got stuck to the bottom of the vial

Put it in a baggie and submerge it in boiling water for a minute or so. Or email @Elite_Labs and get it replaced. Elite, even going out of business - you're a stand up guy.

Put it in a baggie and submerge it in boiling water for a minute or so. Or email @Elite_Labs and get it replaced. Elite, even going out of business - you're a stand up guy.
Thank you for the kind word sir. Customer service and quality gear was, and always will be, our top priorities along with SECURITY.

With that being said, I have an announcement I would like to make. Elite labs will be closing down, for how long? We do not know.

We will be taking over Purple Panda Labs domestic source. My team will be handling their entire injectable and oral inventory. I am sure many of you may have connected the dots already, but not we would like to officially announce it. Thank you to PPL for giving us the opportunity and ELITES customer service and quality gear will continue to serve you all through Pandas domestic option.

-Thank you all

With that being said, I have an announcement I would like to make. Elite labs will be closing down, for how long? We do not know.

We will be taking over Purple Panda Labs domestic source. My team will be handling their entire injectable and oral inventory. I am sure many of you may have connected the dots already, but not we would like to officially announce it. Thank you to PPL for giving us the opportunity and ELITES customer service and quality gear will continue to serve you all through Pandas domestic option.

-Thank you all
So are you selling ppl gear or your current line?