Elite Labs

Just wanted to update everyone that elite reached out to me even before I PM or emailed him.

Want to thank him for his good business practice and has assured me the vial will be replaced.

I will try doing some of the thing members have posted here to see if it has just crashed and @Just Fish I know the picture is bad but it is in the vial was hard to hold flashlight and camera at same time and get right angle.

I will try to get a better photo after I boil it.

With that being said, I have an announcement I would like to make. Elite labs will be closing down, for how long? We do not know.

We will be taking over Purple Panda Labs domestic source. My team will be handling their entire injectable and oral inventory. I am sure many of you may have connected the dots already, but not we would like to officially announce it. Thank you to PPL for giving us the opportunity and ELITES customer service and quality gear will continue to serve you all through Pandas domestic option.

-Thank you all

Wow. Pretty big step up in the biz, huh?
Congratulations. Don't fuck it up. :D

With that being said, I have an announcement I would like to make. Elite labs will be closing down, for how long? We do not know.

We will be taking over Purple Panda Labs domestic source. My team will be handling their entire injectable and oral inventory. I am sure many of you may have connected the dots already, but not we would like to officially announce it. Thank you to PPL for giving us the opportunity and ELITES customer service and quality gear will continue to serve you all through Pandas domestic option.

-Thank you all

Thank you for being honest! I had that theory and honestly was hoping ppl reached out to you guys!! Best of luck to you guys!

-Thank you all

That's good to hear man yea it got kinda obvious when Panda mentioned the orals lol!
Just stay safe and on point and it'll be a fun ride!

Ok I received my pack today everything was there plus a little extra. Absolutely fantastic TA time fastest I've ever used. Also the communication was good as well.

After I recieve a new pack I always check to see if the oil looks clean. All them looked good until I looked at the test E I received. It seems to have some floaters..

So my next step is to ask you guys if I can filter this with a filter syringe Into a new vial as I have plenty of extras.

The floaters are white specs on the bottom of the vial obviously more dense than the oil so it's not air.
To be honest, that doesn't look crashed. Crashed test e looks like crystals. You can try to heat and resynthesize the hormone. I would not recommend heating using water in any way. I've done a tutorial in the home brew section with pictures. Just heat the vial in the oven, removing cap and or using needle to release pressure not necessary, at 215f for about 20 minutes, wait for the vial to cool barely enough to handle and shake vigurously. May have to do it twice depending how crashed gear is.

-Thank you all
Outstanding, do we now find you on the PPL thread?

I emailed twice about buying a few things and using the credit for bloods also..... never got a response. It's all good shit happens. Protonmail

I emailed twice about buying a few things and using the credit for bloods also..... never got a response. It's all good shit happens. Protonmail

All emails have been replied to sir, please email me again or PM me your email. If you have store credit that needs to be used I will ensure you are taken care of for your contribution.

-Thank you all

Congrats Elite!!!

So is elite going to have blends for ppl domestic since he's taking it over? o_O

Assuming he's going to have the same exact line

-Thank you all
So did @OmegaPharma also become part of PPL?

This actually sounds like a total win for us! And with that being said, any idea when the domestic site will reopen? Will it be sooner?