Elite Labs

Touchdown! Thank you everything was there and all vials had same fill level [emoji6].

To the people that have tried his TNE, how much are you taking, and how long before you go lift?
I take 1ml 30 min to an hour before I hit the gym.i will try 2 ml on the next leg day,,or maybe 1 ml and a ml of TRNE.Its great stuff.

Yes they have been speaking bout it in the PPL thread

I just finished catching up on the PPL thread. I didn’t see anything specifici mentiong Elite as their new domestic provider. Maybe it was refeenaxed in a roundabout way and I just didn’t get it. Either way, thanks for confirming.

I take 1ml 30 min to an hour before I hit the gym.i will try 2 ml on the next leg day,,or maybe 1 ml and a ml of TRNE.Its great stuff.

Today was the first time I've tried it. I just did .5ml about 30 min before I went to the gym. It took about 1 hour to kick in. It was a nice boost but definitely will be doing at least 1ml next time

Next on my list is to try TRNE.

Last edited:
Today was the first time I've tried it. I just did .5ml about 30 min before I went to the gym. It took about 1 hour to kick in. It was a nice boost but definitely will be doing at least 1ml next time

Next on my list is to try TRNE.
I try to only use it twice a week,,legs,,chest.

You were right though that they (PPL) didn’t make an announcement, but it came about because of a question.

Will be interesting to see this all this goes down...I never used Panda as I was not concerned with raws, but I had a positive experience with Elite.

I’ll wait to see how things go as momentum picked up once Elite officially starts shipping on their behalf and we get some feedback from brothers.

What’s your experience been?

Will be interesting to see this all this goes down...I never used Panda as I was not concerned with raws, but I had a positive experience with Elite.

I’ll wait to see how things go as momentum picked up once Elite officially starts shipping on their behalf and we get some feedback from brothers.

I have used both, and was pleased, so i have high hopes in the merger.

Zero experience with either bro. I was ready to order from PPL domestic and then they went down. I’ve heard nothing but good on either source, so this seems like a win/win.

yes there are a lot of crystals down on bottom. but in dosing this, one eye dropper equals 25 mg of ai ? never used this before, on another topic i was trying a cycle of 500 mg test e for ten weeks finally got my new gear and figured i would switch to the newer brand for the last 5 wks. its a diff .oil, anyway i pinned on wed. and since than i feel like i got hit with a fast ball in glute , so i should be pinning again sun but im wondering if i should call it quits on the next 5 weeks and drop back down to 250 a wk till i get used to the oil. it did this in june on eo from my first gear and i only pinned 125 twice a week but the pain went away.

I got liquid aromasin ,how do I dose this ,I usually do arimidex .5 every 2 times a week.
Half life of asin is shorter then adex. You’ll wanna use at least eod. 12.5mg
More then likely your asin is 25mg/ml... Half that eod should suffice. Keep in mind, you probably only wanna Run it if you need too... If e2 is not an issue, save it until it really is. Imo, serms are great “to have readily available “ if you need them.

Half life of asin is shorter then adex. You’ll wanna use at least eod. 12.5mg
More then likely your asin is 25mg/ml... Half that eod should suffice. Keep in mind, you probably only wanna Run it if you need too... If e2 is not an issue, save it until it really is. Imo, serms are great “to have readily available “ if you need them.
thanks on that.how do i split it syringe?

You can get a 1ml dropper at your local grocery store in the baby food isle typically. From there I just eyeball half the dropper

They have measured droppers available upon request if you cannot find them readily in the store. It is common to receive creams or have baby medicine that require scored droppers so they do not trip if you ask for them.

Also, good advice on the Asin. Just remember there is some controversy on the dosing and specifically for what compounds. Some of the wetter compounds like dbol are subject to peripheral aromatization and therefore need something like Asin instead of adex. Also, Asin is suicidal, so the next dosage is dependent on how fast a person's body can make enough Aromatase Enzyme to cause a problem. Letro and Adex both can have rebound effects which are no bueno.

In short, just get some DIM and Erase from your local GNC and you will be golden....(sarcasm). Exemestane is the way to go. Little to no effect on lipids and does not cause rebound.

@TorroXL imaginary lat syndrome is real!!

So is a elite a keeper? You start at beginning of this thread it sounded like two chicks with dicks brewing in there mom basement