Elite Labs

Yes its a serious question when the OP of the thread hasnt been seen for over a month in his thread after being around consistently for months and keeping his thread active.

Why has elite gone completely dark for over a month? Did their lab go down?

He got mad because everyone was so mean to him.
So he closed up shop, moved to Saskatoon and is now a basket weaver.

Damn fine work, i might add, too.
Basket didn't flex much with a pound and a half of good old Texas red apples in there.

The man has skills. Weaving skills. As far as his baskets are concerned, i'm officially giving him a "g2g".

I read his last 3 posts where he talks about PP labs, what did i miss? He's closed for good? Ugh. The reliable ones never last...

He got mad because everyone was so mean to him.
So he closed up shop, moved to Saskatoon and is now a basket weaver.

Damn fine work, i might add, too.
Basket didn't flex much with a pound and a half of good old Texas red apples in there.

The man has skills. Weaving skills. As far as his baskets are concerned, i'm officially giving him a "g2g".
Ohh that's good..

I heard he woke up feeling like a woman one day and moved to Mexico to work in a donkey bar to earn money for his sex change.
That’s how rumors start... Just Fish put him in the corner and hasn’t told him to come out yet.

I heard a rumor that elite was gonna go work for ppl! But that has to be bullshit because he could never get a consistent 10cc's! Ppl would never hire him.:p Think the donkey show is more likely.:eek: