PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The price offset between dom and int is likely the overhead costs of getting the raws into the US, losses from customs, some payout for the dom brewer, equipment costs etc...

Either way I wouldnt sweat the details, just go on PPL and order DOM and receive goodies.

Didn't look like the ppl domestic and elite were much different price wise anyways. Both had acceptable prices. Not the best prices but not bad, imo.

So I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious how the legistics are going to work. Obviously I don't need specific details which would compromise OPSEC, but is Elite going to brew PPL recipes with PPL raws with his own equipment? Then slap a PPL label on it? Then sell it at the predetermined amount set by PPL? Are the prices going to be the same as the domestic prices previously posted on PPL site? Or is Elite going to set his own prices?

The lab pics on PPL site look great. Looks like Pfizer. I never had a problem with Elites gear, but I'm sure he doesn't have that kind of set up.
Nothing will change he will just be moving into the spot that was left open because of reasons yall already know.
If something was to change and we can we will announce it.

A recent order I placed and received tracking for no longer shows in my order history. My order also has yet to move.

Ordered international finished test cyp on Sept 24 and received today Oct 17 in southern U.S.
So that’s 3 weeks on the nose.
All things considered, very acceptable in my book.

I won’t go into details, but as far as the stealth packaging goes...
I’ve been to 2 goat fuckins and 3 worlds fairs and I ain’t never seen no shit like this before!

Purple Panda isn’t just a another source.... it’s a way of life

Keep up the good work PPL.
I want a t shirt damit