PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Started my blast Saturday PPL homebrew. Test E 300mg and EQ 300mg. Pinned 600mg EQ Saturday Sunday and today to bring me to a 1800mg front load.

Absolutely ZERO pip with both compounds!! MCT oil is the tits.

Think I should pin 2ml Wednesday and Friday of EQ as well?

hqdefault.jpg
Heard the news of the new guys opening up the domestic shop!

Best part is, I went to the site and clicked on FAQ. Fucking highlighted in RED is the disclaimer about noobs throwing their shit away due to stealth and specific instructions to email them. So maybe, just maybe, someone will see this post and not post a fucking picture of their stealth in this thread. Rant Over.

Best part is, I went to the site and clicked on FAQ. Fucking highlighted in RED is the disclaimer about noobs throwing their shit away due to stealth and specific instructions to email them. So maybe, just maybe, someone will see this post and not post a fucking picture of their stealth in this thread. Rant Over.
That information has been there since they started on Meso too.

Only 100x more rewarding. When you brew a lot the room starts to smell like powder. I love the smell of Tren powder in the morning. [emoji7]
Guess what I'm doing right now? And it's not baking a cake.

Won't be elite any longer.;)

So I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious how the legistics are going to work. Obviously I don't need specific details which would compromise OPSEC, but is Elite going to brew PPL recipes with PPL raws with his own equipment? Then slap a PPL label on it? Then sell it at the predetermined amount set by PPL? Are the prices going to be the same as the domestic prices previously posted on PPL site? Or is Elite going to set his own prices?

The lab pics on PPL site look great. Looks like Pfizer. I never had a problem with Elites gear, but I'm sure he doesn't have that kind of set up.

So I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious how the legistics are going to work. Obviously I don't need specific details which would compromise OPSEC, but is Elite going to brew PPL recipes with PPL raws with his own equipment? Then slap a PPL label on it? Then sell it at the predetermined amount set by PPL? Are the prices going to be the same as the domestic prices previously posted on PPL site? Or is Elite going to set his own prices?

The lab pics on PPL site look great. Looks like Pfizer. I never had a problem with Elites gear, but I'm sure he doesn't have that kind of set up.
Curiosity killed the cat! Maybe some questions shouldn't be asked, either buy the gear or not elite already was brewing pandas Raws so is there really that big of difference in the matter? At this point it's pretty self explanatory so why the need for a detailed operational walk through.

Curiosity killed the cat! Maybe some questions shouldn't be asked, either buy the gear or not elite already was brewing pandas Raws so is there really that big of difference in the matter? At this point it's pretty self explanatory so why the need for a detailed operational walk through.

You maybe be right brother. You may be right. It's just in my nature to overthink things sometimes and want to know the "whys and how's". It will be my choice to buy or not. I agree.