PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I was refunded from domestic order. Ppl contacted me everyday. Thanks for the great service and I am definitely giving ppl another chance.

Good morning Meso I hope everything is good .
Once again thanks to everyone that was affected by the recent accident and has been patient.
If there's anyone who has not been contacted about getting things handled please pm me.
If you have been contacted and are waiting my apologies we are hoping to have it all resolved quickly .
Props to you bro for handling this so well.

Took a bit longer than expected but I got my refund. Seems like PPL are in it for the long run. Good for them. Will be returning once the domestic is open.

Looks like international is still backed up from the holiday. I put in an order on the 11th, got confirmation of payment the next day saying the package was going in the mail but didnt hear anything. Got an email today saying it's still preparing and with the holiday it might still be some time.

Looks like international is still backed up from the holiday. I put in an order on the 11th, got confirmation of payment the next day saying the package was going in the mail but didnt hear anything. Got an email today saying it's still preparing and with the holiday it might still be some time.
Really?
Thanks for telling me. I was placing an order for tomorrow. Still all jammed up. This Sucks!

Really?
Thanks for telling me. I was placing an order for tomorrow. Still all jammed up. This Sucks!
I placed an order bout the same time and it seems to be moving fast, I expected to still be backed up, but if the estimated deliver time is accurate, it's moving faster than I've ever seen.

Could you pm this statement to me?
Along with your order number .
Because the holiday was over the 8th.

Last edited:
Really?

I would consider waiting for domestic as I'm on package number two and one didn't even make it out of China and the second has been sitting in US customs for almost a week.

Also if the package does make it through I will update as I'm not in a rush but seems to be having trouble getting through ATM.

I would consider waiting for domestic as I'm on package number two and one didn't even make it out of China and the second has been sitting in US customs for almost a week.
Also if the package does make it through I will update as I'm not in a rush but seems to be having trouble getting through ATM.
same here one sitting in customs and the other one hasn't made it out of China yet .. I'm sure it will work out tho

same here one sitting in customs and the other one hasn't made it out of China yet .. I'm sure it will work out tho
Have you guy's been in contact with anyone and usually its going to hang up for a minute then sail on thru.