PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Nice, I have a bottle left, i’ll Do a few pins and reasses how I react, I gotta getbthis homebrew show on the road!
I just pulled the trigger myself. By the time you buy everything my suggestion to you is just start w bottle top filtration units. Medlabsupply will get you squared away. If you have any questions just hit me up. I'm farfro. A seasoned brewer but their are alot of good dudes here that like helping each other save money and reep the rewards and savings of doinv it yourself. You'll kicl yourself im the ass for not doing it sooner.
Best wishes

Good morning Meso I hope everything is good .
Once again thanks to everyone that was affected by the recent accident and has been patient.
If there's anyone who has not been contacted about getting things handled please pm me.
If you have been contacted and are waiting my apologies we are hoping to have it all resolved quickly .

I just pulled the trigger myself. By the time you buy everything my suggestion to you is just start w bottle top filtration units. Medlabsupply will get you squared away. If you have any questions just hit me up. I'm farfro. A seasoned brewer but their are alot of good dudes here that like helping each other save money and reep the rewards and savings of doinv it yourself. You'll kicl yourself im the ass for not doing it sooner.
Best wishes
I agree with just starting with bottle tops but skip the all in one units. Get a few glass media bottles and some zapcap bottle top filters. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with just starting with bottle tops but skip the all in one units. Get a few glass media bottles and some zapcap bottle top filters. Just my 2 cents.
Definetly glass media tops. Makes all the dofference. I get the 45mm whatman caps and Septas. So i just use the whole bottle all tp myself! Lol

Just placed second order and wanted to try PPL peptides but then shipping increase from 50 to 100 !
That's insane! :eek:

Suggestion for a new blend

1 Equipoise
2 Deca
3 Tren E
4 Mast E
5 Primo E
6 Test E

Brewed at total 300 mg/ml, 50 mg/ml of all of the above
So every 10 ml vials contains 500 mg (half a gram) each.

Some cost calculations as of Oct 14 2017. All with 1-99 g pricing.
1 EQ $1.65/g.
$0.83/500 mg

2 Deca $2.20/g
$1.10/500 mg

3 Tren E $4.95/g
$2.48/500 mg

4 Mast E $4.95/g
$2.48/500 mg

5 Primo E $14.85/g
$7.43/500 mg

6 Test E $0.88/g
$0.44/500 mg
(Jesus PPL has kick ass prices. No wonder why competing sources are freaking out Hope Panda quality matches it)

Total $14.76 raws cost per vial.
While BA, BB, oil, vials/sachets, labor, shipping, markup needs to be considered.
Even if they sell for 4x raws cost, it would still sell for less than $60

It needs a catchy name. I vote for either
'Six-gun'
'All the king's men'
or 'Synergy works'

Any chance @purplepandalabs can make a limited production run of this UNIQUE blend to see how it goes?

Asinine blend. The concentrations are too low to make it worth using. Sounds like something @EcpertRealistic would suggest. o_O

i would like to see a 200/200 Test C or E with Masteron E blend. i'd buy that shit all day!