PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The grain alcohol is the way to go. Problem is not many products go in to solution with grain alcohol. The reason being that it's the best way to go is it's 100% accurate dosing. When a product is in solution it is evenly dispersed into the liquid as long as it doesn't crash. Capping and tabs are pretty accurate if you know what your doing. And suspension is about equal to capaules/tabs but not all powders stay grainy, which is what you need when in suspension, so the granules float in the suspension while you draw them up and dose them. The alcohol solution can be masked by adding to orange juice or some citrus flavored drink and considering it's only a ml or 2 per day there shoukd be no concerns for alcoholics or drug tests.

I agree, I have used both bacardi 151 and tequila 50/50 with glycerin and that has worked well for me, bacardi seemed best, but the tequila tasted better. With this 50/50 mixture using bacardi and dbol it actually completely dissolved.

Hey thanks bro. Appreciate it. Was a bitch. Things are different now. Thank God I don't have to live like that anymore.[/QUOTE
I too suffered w a couple addictions. Lost my mom to alcohol 3yrs. ago. I take Antibuse faithfully now for the last few yrs. It had a grip on my life 4 awhile and i would never want to head back down that road again.
I've noticed theirs more guys who've fought the same addiction or other addictions that somehow seem to gravitate towards anabolics and lifting. Best of luck to anyone who's fighting addictions and keep ya head up!

Test Ace recipe, will it hold at 150mg/ml? Like Ace better than prop, ideal short eater for me.
Im not much use to you since im a noob brewer. I keep it simple at 100mg\ml and pin the xtra .5cc. I not sure if u need EO but im sure someone here will help you on your quest. Best of luck Bro~
Used MCT which allows you to use a slin pin. Smooth as silk!

Im not much use to you since im a noob brewer. I keep it simple at 100mg\ml and pin the xtra .5cc. I not sure if u need EO but im sure someone here will help you on your quest. Best of luck Bro~
Used MCT which allows you to use a slin pin. Smooth as silk!
Nice, thanks for the reply, I was thinking MCT or grapeseed, I’d rather use MCt cuz it’s so thin, but I used naps GP Test cyp before and I know they use MCt and it always seemed to have really bad pip, so I wonder if I’m one of the unlucky ones who doesn’t agree with it, I need to find that out. I know EO is smooth as silk for me, the most pipless gear I ever used was a blend of EO(Pcom) Grapeseed is fine, I just hate how thick it is.

Nice, thanks for the reply, I was thinking MCT or grapeseed, I’d rather use MCt cuz it’s so thin, but I used naps GP Test cyp before and I know they use MCt and it always seemed to have really bad pip, so I wonder if I’m one of the unlucky ones who doesn’t agree with it, I need to find that out. I know EO is smooth as silk for me, the most pipless gear I ever used was a blend of EO(Pcom) Grapeseed is fine, I just hate how thick it is.

Look up peter cremer and ask for a sample of migyol 840.

Ok guys I'm having a brain fart moment so bear with me.

I want to make methytrienolone at 2mg/ml in a 10ml vial. How many bottles will I get out of 2grams of mtren. My mental math is saying 100 vials but it just doesn't seem right

I want to make methytrienolone at 2mg/ml in a 10ml vial. How many bottles will I get out of 2grams of mtren. My mental math is saying 100 vials but it just doesn't seem right

No your mental math is right. At that dosage it's 20mg per vial total. 2000mg/20mg = 100 vials at that dosage. Mtren goes a long way lol

No your mental math is right. At that dosage it's 20mg per vial total. 2000mg/20mg = 100 vials at that dosage. Mtren goes a long way lol

Thanks mate. I honestly thought way to much about it and started second guessing myself. I wrote it down and even then it didn't look right. Thanks pal

Thanks mate. I honestly thought way to much about it and started second guessing myself. I wrote it down and even then it didn't look right. Thanks pal

No problem man. I do the same kind of thing when I think I misspelled a word or something not on a computer lol

A friend on another board got some he keeps what he needed and gives the rest out to friends