PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I practically lived in the woods when i was a kid. Funny thing is i never had hives or even a rash from it while some of the other kids would get it so bad they couldn't even go to school the next day. I could roll around in that shit and be clear free.
About 15 percent of the population (including myself) are not allergic to poison ivy etc.

Well I've never brewed or capped my own raws so I can't recommend one thing over another. I can tell you that I took some orals mixed with grain alcohol a few months ago and it was horrible tasting. Not to mention it was the first drop of alcohol I've had in my system in 8 years.

I have heard of people using Ora-Plus which is a water based suspension liquid. Think the main manufacturer is Perrigo. Same drug company that makes my Test. They make an Ora-Sweet too that is flavored. Another lab I know uses it for their orals.[/QUOTE
No, you are correct. It is surely the same. I suppose I didn't elaborate enough. Or maybe didn't make myself clear enough. I had just woken up and wasn't quite fully awake. I am not talking about brewing. Or making capsules. I am talking about from a customer's standpoint. Several labs I know offer oral liquids and capsules and the amount of drugs in their liquids compared to the amount of drugs in their capsules are not the same.

For example one lab I know offers this: 50mg dbol capsules #50. 2500 mg total. OR 60ml suspension in Ora-Plus at 30mg/ml. 1800mg total. Same price. So it's more cost effective to buy the caps.

But if you are brewing and capping yourself, of course you can make the concentration of both however u see fit.
Hey Horimono,
1st congrats on kicking the booze 8+ yrs! Awesome shit.
Thanks for the information and your reply.
Best wishes,
Scott

Shots fired.

coming in kinda hot for a new guy aren't we?
you didn't know? Screenshot_20171013-193547.png
This troll owns me and some of the others. We are his bitches apparently. Go figure.

But he can't post a pic of his soon to be pro card winning physique. I'm wondering who the bitch is here?

My anavar looks and taste like a 40 dollar crack rock, but i didn't get it from panda. I bought it in da hood.