PurplePandaLabs Raw source

A little moonshine and my panties drop like a brick. Just sayin'.
Damn you too?

Moonshine and I don't even wear any :D:eek:
Oh shit you filthy whore.
Said I wouldn’t go into details about stealth packing.
My dates represent a fictitious 3 week time period and are only used for context.
Think Mcfly
The stealth is badass, like just as badass when I put those goats feet in my boots kinda badass. Amirite
:eek::eek::eek::oops: ❤️

Just an update on my situation with panda. Had the same situation a lot had with domestic. Chose to switch to the do it yourself domestic instead of a refund. A day or two of waiting for a response via email, then a couple of days back and forth over email figuring it out, pack landed just a few days later. Definitelty handled the situation and delivered pretty fast for me.

You can get a 10 gallon kit for under 400$. With extra pipe and fittings, extra crap to set up a still site you are going to be under 500$

There are a fair amount of 'extras' to buy as well. Lots of little things, but certainly a good option

Fwiw if you buy or put together a copper still you MUST run a batch or 3 of just plain water and soap through it. You want to clean out the crap thats left over from soldering or brazing; scale, flux etc.

You don't want that shit in your shine

https://www.clawhammersupply.com/collections/all-products/products/2-5-gallon-digital-brewing-system

If you have a grand to play with this guy looks kind of cool. I've never seen it before, ships on 11/1 so its not even available yet. Automated distilling at home, lol. God bless America.

That show is how I grew interest in distillation. It's so simple to do but they (back woods old timers) are so good at it. 10000 hour rule plus a few decades will do that to you!

Seemed like a wild and fun dude! It's how I picture @Ickyrica
emoji12.png
If you only knew brother. My wife, God bless her soul, has video evidence of my ridiculous youth. I will never cross her for that reason alone lol!

Anyone have PPL shipped to Canada? Been reading through the thread but 400+ pages jeez. Usually go the domestic route but PPL has some things I like. Thanks.