PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Try to filter it when it's room temp, always does this to me when i filter it while its still worm/hot.
Solved the problem for me.
You know what? That's the only thing I did differently this time. Good call. I'll let ya know what happens.

Got my first order in from panda slight problem with delivery at the start due to it being sent back to them from postal carrier but customer service was really quick and good and the package was discreet and very well done can’t wait to start my next cycle now and give it a try

I would go to 250 mg. And see if that does the trick, I suspect you will be around 740 -760 ish range with 250mg per week.

On a cruise you want to stay low, the reason why is myostatin is a pain in the ass for the human wanting to grow. You have to "reset" everything in a sense, before you go back to your blast.

RR, are you really coach Trevor? LOL.
Edit: and if you’re not, and you look anything like your avi, I can see how you would be camara shy. Otherwise, we need a roger rabbit YouTube. LOL

RR, are you really coach Trevor? LOL.
Edit: and if you’re not, and you look anything like your avi, I can see how you would be camara shy. Otherwise, we need a roger rabbit YouTube. LOL
Nah he's to busy shillin for fairlife. Came across this for the first time last week at a supermarket I don't normally go to. First thing that popped into my head was you followed by holy shit it's real. Absolutely fantastic stuff. Not only are you one of the resident gurus on here you're also an authority on milk.

Nah he's to busy shillin for fairlife. Came across this for the first time last week at a supermarket I don't normally go to. First thing that popped into my head was you followed by holy shit it's real. Absolutely fantastic stuff. Not only are you one of the resident gurus on here you're also an authority on milk.
I was drinking a half gallon of chocolate fairlife with egg white every day during my bulk. Good stuff

I was drinking a half gallon of chocolate fairlife with egg white every day during my bulk. Good stuff
Not a big milk drinker but I saw that bottle and had to get it just because of all the talk on here. Soon as I got home I opened it and took a swig and goddamn it was good. Who would of thought if milk didn't say Ben and Jerrys on it that it would be good.

Not a big milk drinker but I saw that bottle and had to get it just because of all the talk on here. Soon as I got home I opened it and took a swig and goddamn it was good. Who would of thought if milk didn't say Ben and Jerrys on it that it would be good.
Shill

Fairlife is the business .

Got my first order in from panda slight problem with delivery at the start due to it being sent back to them from postal carrier but customer service was really quick and good and the package was discreet and very well done can’t wait to start my next cycle now and give it a try
Did you order Domestic or China?
Lmk thx
Ps- if it was China how long was the T/A

Did you order Domestic or China?
Lmk thx
Ps- if it was China how long was the T/A
I ordered international and don’t know what there standard ta is sorry I had some problems the carrier sent it back to them for what ever reason and they had to send it out again but the customer service was very fast and they let me know what was happening and after it got send back out once they received it hmm about a week and a half after that