PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Any of you guy's ever used medlab supply ?
They ok
I'm thinking of using them for my next syringe purchase.

The big guy sold me on them reading his review, which was one of many positive ones might I add.
My first order thru medlabgear went great.
Ordered friday night way after hours and i had my pack sitting in my mailbox monday afternoono_O
Thats just plain ridiculous:D
Some freebies as well. Looks like a better alternative to gpz who i been using since day 1.
Considering they send everything in original boxes instead of huge bags full of lucys...

Last edited:
Finally got my order, 2nd reship went through. Everything accounted for. Will be using again once this fentanyl crackdown is over.

They test for iron. This is true.

If it's high, just tell them you eat too much red meat and you stopped taking multi vitamins with iron in them because your doctor told you your iron is getting to high.

If it is too high, most blood donation places have a physician there to approve you to donate anyways.

They want your blood, you give it for free and they sell each bag for between 200-600$ to hospitals depending on demand at the time and what type of blood you have.

Hey there @Roger rabbit...what’s cookin brother? If I may ask you a question regarding donating bloods; and anyone else that may be able to shed some insight. Anyway, a gym buddy of mine and I were just talking about this as he’s been complaing of headaches. We at the local Publix where they have a sit down BP machine, anyway, his results were 150/96. Long story short, I asked him why he doesn’t donate blood. His response got me thinking and I might add a little concerned. He’s a paranoid guy as it is, thank God he doesn’t do Tren LOl, anyway, he is afraid that if he donates and someone dies or gets sick from his blood that there is a record that he swore he was clean. For example, he takes low dose aspirn every day. This is that part that got my attention as I take a baby aspirin each night myself, anyway, he posed that what if someone on blood thinners needs your blood and they bleed to death and you knowingly donated blood containing aspirin and signed a digital document under oath that you did not, including steroids, and that bloods have a serial number of some sort associated to each bag and easily traced back to the donor. What’s your thoughts on this?

Hey there @Roger rabbit...what’s cookin brother? If I may ask you a question regarding donating bloods; and anyone else that may be able to shed some insight. Anyway, a gym buddy of mine and I were just talking about this as he’s been complaing of headaches. We at the local Publix where they have a sit down BP machine, anyway, his results were 150/96. Long story short, I asked him why he doesn’t donate blood. His response got me thinking and I might add a little concerned. He’s a paranoid guy as it is, thank God he doesn’t do Tren LOl, anyway, he is afraid that if he donates and someone dies or gets sick from his blood that there is a record that he swore he was clean. For example, he takes low dose aspirn every day. This is that part that got my attention as I take a baby aspirin each night myself, anyway, he posed that what if someone on blood thinners needs your blood and they bleed to death and you knowingly donated blood containing aspirin and signed a digital document under oath that you did not, including steroids, and that bloods have a serial number of some sort associated to each bag and easily traced back to the donor. What’s your thoughts on this?

In the section you are speaking about on the form it also asked if you have taken asprin etc within "x" amount of time before donating blood. ( if he's that paranoid simply don't take the asprin within that time frame.

But regardless it is all separated out and the risk to the other person that receives your blood wouldn't make a difference.

150/96 would be a reason to not only donate, but if the pressure is from him using steroids and his rbc/hemocrit is so high to get him in the really dangerous zone of blood pressure he will not only need to donate once, but multiple times and that will have to be done one of three ways.

1. Get doctor to scrip you out a theraputic donation request to the blood donation center where they will allow him to donate every 4 weeks instead of every 8 weeks

Or

2. Go to a hematologist and get the blood taken weekly until it gets down at a healthy level.

Or

3. Do phlebotomy himself at his house.

Option 1&2 is much better.

But I guess if he is comfortable knowing that at that blood pressure rating the micro tears in arteries are already happening, which leads to the body trying to repair, which leads to clogged arteries and soon either death, stroke or a heart attack will happen. Might not be tomorrow but soon it will happen and then instead of helping to save other people's lives who needed all that extra blood he will just end up taking his life. The asprin band-aid will only work for so long......

In the section you are speaking about on the form it also asked if you have taken asprin etc within "x" amount of time before donating blood. ( if he's that paranoid simply don't take the asprin within that time frame.

But regardless it is all separated out and the risk to the other person that receives your blood wouldn't make a difference.

150/96 would be a reason to not only donate, but if the pressure is from him using steroids and his rbc/hemocrit is so high to get him in the really dangerous zone of blood pressure he will not only need to donate once, but multiple times and that will have to be done one of three ways.

1. Get doctor to scrip you out a theraputic donation request to the blood donation center where they will allow him to donate every 4 weeks instead of every 8 weeks

Or

2. Go to a hematologist and get the blood taken weekly until it gets down at a healthy level.

Or

3. Do phlebotomy himself at his house.

Option 1&2 is much better.

But I guess if he is comfortable knowing that at that blood pressure rating the micro tears in arteries are already happening, which leads to the body trying to repair, which leads to clogged arteries and soon either death, stroke or a heart attack will happen. Might not be tomorrow but soon it will happen and then instead of helping to save other people's lives who needed all that extra blood he will just end up taking his life. The asprin band-aid will only work for so long......

By God, you are one compelling motherfucker! LOl. Thank you for the detailed reply. I will convey it my buddy. With that said, as for as my personal use of aspirin, I take it regularly because I heard by doctors say that it’s a great practice if heart disease runs in the family, which in my case does. I check my BP at home daily. I hope my friend will listen. I tell you, there are way too many out there that just go by feel and they somehow convince themselves that it’s not all that serious. Nevertheless, thanks again bro.

Last edited:
Do they come in the original manufactures box?
Yes they're a official distributer of BD that's why they can beat any body's prices not telling how much they have to order at one time tho.
I have been using the BD for a while no issues all sealed .
I get 3ml with 22g to draw and separate 23g points for about 20$ something shipped .