PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm sure this is addressed somewhere, but, it's a pain in the ass to go back and read all these posts....

- Is PPL running any sort of special on domestic?

- Any reviews on their tren ace?

In need of a new domestic raw source, so, hoping these might be the guys....

Reading through their shipping and they do INT to Canada, but just wondering what experiences guys have had. Always stay domestic to avoid customs.

The Tren Ace raws seemed on point. Some friends ran them after another respected sources and preferred Panda's. Many of us in the homebrew section had a "cloudy finished oil" discussions on the ace only. Maybe due to moisture in the raws.
thats odd. How long ago did u get ur raws? i got mine i think a few months back and i brewed fine. Did u get urs recently?

6 months ago ish.. All other compounds were crystal clear. I checked the homebrew section and it was a common occurrence. I did 10 weeks on it and no issues. Worked as expected.

6 months ago ish.. All other compounds were crystal clear. I checked the homebrew section and it was a common occurrence. I did 10 weeks on it and no issues. Worked as expected.
Ya I got some ace and all of it's cloudy. It was on the heat for 10min and was clear. Filtered it and now its cloudy. First time I've seen it cloudy. I didn't see any sign of moisture though. Ill have to fiddle with that when I get home and see if I can clear it up.

Ya I got some ace and all of it's cloudy. It was on the heat for 10min and was clear. Filtered it and now its cloudy. First time I've seen it cloudy. I didn't see any sign of moisture though. Ill have to fiddle with that when I get home and see if I can clear it up.
Mast P. does this for me, too. Try sticking a pin in the vial and heating it for 20 or so minutes. Seemed to fix my problem.

By chance are you using MCT? Only had this "issue" with MCT and mast. p....

Mast P. does this for me, too. Try sticking a pin in the vial and heating it for 20 or so minutes. Seemed to fix my problem.

By chance are you using MCT? Only had this "issue" with MCT and mast. p....
No GSO only unless requested.
That's exactly what I was gonna do if it wasn't clear when I got to it.

Try to filter it when it's room temp, always does this to me when i filter it while its still worm/hot.
Solved the problem for me.