PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Any members using Adex finished product pills? Price is nice... gettin lazy don't feel like cappin raw.

Any members using Adex finished product pills? Price is nice... gettin lazy don't feel like cappin raw.
I ordered some tabs for that reason exactly. 1mg and under is a pain on the ass so I just ordered the 100 1mg tabs. I'll let you know when they show up

I ordered some tabs for that reason exactly. 1mg and under is a pain on the ass so I just ordered the 100 1mg tabs. I'll let you know when they show up
Yea it is. :( I can't seem to find them anymore on the Int web list. Maybe they sold out?
Booo!

In the section you are speaking about on the form it also asked if you have taken asprin etc within "x" amount of time before donating blood. ( if he's that paranoid simply don't take the asprin within that time frame.

But regardless it is all separated out and the risk to the other person that receives your blood wouldn't make a difference.

150/96 would be a reason to not only donate, but if the pressure is from him using steroids and his rbc/hemocrit is so high to get him in the really dangerous zone of blood pressure he will not only need to donate once, but multiple times and that will have to be done one of three ways.

1. Get doctor to scrip you out a theraputic donation request to the blood donation center where they will allow him to donate every 4 weeks instead of every 8 weeks

Or

2. Go to a hematologist and get the blood taken weekly until it gets down at a healthy level.

Or

3. Do phlebotomy himself at his house.

Option 1&2 is much better.

But I guess if he is comfortable knowing that at that blood pressure rating the micro tears in arteries are already happening, which leads to the body trying to repair, which leads to clogged arteries and soon either death, stroke or a heart attack will happen. Might not be tomorrow but soon it will happen and then instead of helping to save other people's lives who needed all that extra blood he will just end up taking his life. The asprin band-aid will only work for so long......

You can also go to multiple blood banks, they don’t have a network that connects different organizations.

You can also go to multiple blood banks, they don’t have a network that connects different organizations.

The only thing that sucks is if you do get caught, you get banned.

I've heard of people getting banned for this reason, but if my blood pressure was 150/96 and I had no other option I would take the risk.

Yes they're a official distributer of BD that's why they can beat any body's prices not telling how much they have to order at one time tho.
I have been using the BD for a while no issues all sealed .
I get 3ml with 22g to draw and separate 23g points for about 20$ something shipped .
You should try the 25g they are much better. I just switched from 23g myself and It doesn't take much more pressure or time with the 25g. I actually like it because I don't inject too fast with them

I use healthykin. No problems with my orders. Fast s/h. I wanted to use medlab cause they're here at Meso. But i'm not into overpaying, even when using codes.
His prices are good compared to most but but he can't touch healthykin. He does throw in a bunch of freebies though so you have to consider that. I got like 35$ in freebies on my last order that was around 100$

You should try the 25g they are much better. I just switched from 23g myself and It doesn't take much more pressure or time with the 25g. I actually like it because I don't inject too fast with them
Same here. I use 23g in glutes still tho. 25g for delts.

His prices are good compared to most but but he can't touch healthykin. He does throw in a bunch of freebies though so you have to consider that. I got like 35$ in freebies on my last order that was around 100$
Yes I got my bac water from mlg bought 3 they sent 6.
I will still use them just not pins.
Good customer service no doubt .

Hello,

I put in an order to PPL (international, injectables not raws) on 10/5

As of today 10/19, it is apparently still being processed in China for shipment.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal?

What’s a normal time frame for such an order?

Thanks guys,

IceKing

Hello,

I put in an order to PPL (international, injectables not raws) on 10/5

As of today 10/19, it is apparently still being processed in China for shipment.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal?

What’s a normal time frame for such an order?

Thanks guys,

IceKing
Have you read through this thread at all?