PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I am comfortable with elite labs handling the domestic side. He had excellent communication and ridiculously fast TA.

I just want to officially announce that elite will be handling our domestic oils and orals.
We are glad to have him as part of ppl team.
I believe panda made a good choice and got someone with a good track record.
We are hoping to get this thing up and running and keep it going .
Thanks

Just hope panda domestic isn't going to use the junk liquid orals.....

We did exchange words but I don't hold anything personally unless you're a complete moron like Masterbot or something. And even if we had history, doesn't mean I wouldn't still try and help you.

The guys were correct In telling you not to worry about slight elevations in LFTs with oral steroids. That's what happens. The only way to stay safe is either stay away from them 100% or minimize the dose and duration of their use.

Hematocrit can come down on its own when the steroids clear your system or when you reduce your doses. RBCs have a 50 something half life or something like that so it'll take some time but it will come back down unless something else is wrong or you stay on the high doses. Generally speaking, I wouldn't worry about your crit unless it starts creeping above 52% or so. You can always donate blood, I'm not saying you have to avoid that, only that you shouldn't be too concerned with your crit where it stands now. I donate blood all the time, not bc of my crit levels, but bc I'm Type O blood so I'm a universal donor and I like helping others.

We did exchange words but I don't hold anything personally unless you're a complete moron like Masterbot or something. And even if we had history, doesn't mean I wouldn't still try and help you.

The guys were correct In telling you not to worry about slight elevations in LFTs with oral steroids. That's what happens. The only way to stay safe is either stay away from them 100% or minimize the dose and duration of their use.

Hematocrit can come down on its own when the steroids clear your system or when you reduce your doses. RBCs have a 50 something half life or something like that so it'll take some time but it will come back down unless something else is wrong or you stay on the high doses. Generally speaking, I wouldn't worry about your crit unless it starts creeping above 52% or so. You can always donate blood, I'm not saying you have to avoid that, only that you shouldn't be too concerned with your crit where it stands now. I donate blood all the time, not bc of my crit levels, but bc I'm Type O blood so I'm a universal donor and I like helping others.

Thanks Doc, I appreciate your input, and more so your positivity.

that shit made me nervous! 100mg and about half way through pushing it in. I started tasting it. My bad got hot as fuck. I started sweating then it was like someone grabbed my fucking throat and my chest started burning. Then coughing like crazy. Had to go lay down for a minute. Lol

Dayum!