PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I felt the same way on pushing 100mg of the Tren ace. As soon as I pulled out I got that feeling in my throat and chest and legit thought I was gonna die lol...good times
I hate that my tongue and head tingle, if it's good tren. It's like lickin a 9 volt batter with chest tightness and overall feeling like shit for 3 minutes lmao

size 00 caps........creatine or flour fills cap @ approx 625mg per cap.
.625X50 caps+31.25 grams of filler - 1 gram of var..this wil give you 20mg caps.

Thats as easy as it gets. Trust me. it'll fit in there

I still have a few questions. Let's take this discussion over to the home brew section so we don't clutter my man's thread. There is already a discussion started there regarding this topic. Mistersupergod started it. It's titled "capping Anavar" or something. I posted a semi lengthy response to another member regarding this. Maybe you could join the discussion over there when you have time. No rush. Appreciate your help brother.

100, 25mg Anavar for $65 will be Winstrol from most sources.

You don't think $65 is enough? $65 is the most expensive oral sold by this other source. All other standard orals are $40-$45. I guess it all depends on how much the raw Anavar is costing. Only price I have seen is PPL. So maybe you are correct.

I do have a personal source on the street who sells Anavar but it's $2/cap of 25mg, minimum of 100 caps. Ouch that's pricey.

I hate that my tongue and head tingle, if it's good tren. It's like lickin a 9 volt batter with chest tightness and overall feeling like shit for 3 minutes lmao
It's like that but all over starts at the top of my head and goes down to my feet it's alright after you figure out your not dieing . lol

Oh ya? Taking big doses of the most expensive oral to get the same thing as a tbol or winstrol pill? Not for me thanks. Can't think of any situation in which I'd recommend it over something else.

Oh ya? Taking big doses of the most expensive oral to get the same thing as a tbol or winstrol pill? Not for me thanks. Can't think of any situation in which I'd recommend it over something else.
I can't speak for tbol but var is much better at leaning than winstrol could even come close to at least from my personal experience on top of the fact ive never heard anyone complain of injuries from var unlike winny.

I can't speak for tbol but var is much better at leaning than winstrol could even come close to at least from my personal experience on top of the fact ive never heard anyone complain of injuries from var unlike winny.
Injuries from an oral?