PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Gave the hulk juice a go today pw. Pinned delt. No pip as of yet but we'll see how tomorrow goes. Slightly warmed it up before pinning went smooth as butter. Def feel a sense of well being and aggression in the gym. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. i know you recommended pinning 1 1/2 ml of the frog juice would u do the same with the hulk juice? I went with 1ml just as a trial.

Gave the hulk juice a go today pw. Pinned delt. No pip as of yet but we'll see how tomorrow goes. Slightly warmed it up before pinning went smooth as butter. Def feel a sense of well being and aggression in the gym. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. i know you recommended pinning 1 1/2 ml of the frog juice would u do the same with the hulk juice? I went with 1ml just as a trial.
No I probably wouldn't with it maybe 1/2 or 1ml.
Could try a 1/2ml and go from there .

So if I purchased a 5gm/pack of Anavar and wanted to make 25mg capsules on my own, how do I figure out what 25mg weighs? I will obviously need a gram scale. I know that there are 1000mg in 1 gram in pharmacology, but does that apply in this case as well? Surely that's not 5000mg for $40?

So if I purchased a 5gm/pack of Anavar and wanted to make 25mg capsules on my own, how do I figure out what 25mg weighs? I will obviously need a gram scale. I know that there are 1000mg in 1 gram in pharmacology, but does that apply in this case as well? Surely that's not 5000mg for $40?
Bro, raws are cheap as fuuuhhh through PPL. The price is correct. I was surprised too. Makes ya never wanna buy pre done tabs or caps again, huh?

Bro, raws are cheap as fuuuhhh through PPL. The price is correct. I was surprised too. Makes ya never wanna buy pre done tabs or caps again, huh?

Fuck yeah, that's cheap. Definitely be hard to purchase #100 25mg capsules for $65 when I can get twice that much raw for only $40. But capping all those bitches would suck too.

Yeah it will be 5000 mg .
I would have to know what size caps your using to really answer your question .
There's a thread here in the home brew section that will help you understand a little better and alot of members here that will help.

that shit made me nervous! 100mg and about half way through pushing it in. I started tasting it. My bad got hot as fuck. I started sweating then it was like someone grabbed my fucking throat and my chest started burning. Then coughing like crazy. Had to go lay down for a minute. Lol
I felt the same way on pushing 100mg of the Tren ace. As soon as I pulled out I got that feeling in my throat and chest and legit thought I was gonna die lol...good times

Their is a molecular weight ro every AAS. I will dig it up and semd it to you in a PM or if can figure how to post it up i will.

Thank you. That would be helpful. PM it to me.
How to use this Anabolic Steroid calculator

To calculate 40ml of oil at 100mg/ml with 2% ba and 18% BB
(1) In the oil field enter 40
(2) In the dosage field enter 100
(3) Unless you know for sure, usually leave powder weight alone.
(4) BA Concentration is set at 2%, if you wanted less, then change it accordingly
(5) BB concentration is set at 18%, if you wanted less, then change it accordingly
(6) You should now have the results :
Oil = 29mls
Powder = 4 grams
BA = 0.80ml's
BB = 7.20mls

Notes:
BB is not always needed in certain experiments
BB = benzyl benzoate
BA = benzyl alcohol
Enter Amount Required
Oil in ml's 40ml = 40
Dosage in mg 250mg/ml = 250
Powder Weight normallyaround .85
BA concentration 2% = 0.02
BB concentration 18% = 0.18

Results - Amounts Needed
Oil
- - ml's
Powder - - grams
ba - - ml's
bb - - ml's

Steroid Powder Weight Displacement
Testosterone Base - 1g Displaces 0.893mL
TestosteronePropionate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Testosterone enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.943mL
Testosterone cypionate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Testosterone decanoate - 1g Displaces 0.962mL
Testosterone Isocaproate - 1g Displaces 0.935mL
Testosterone Phenylpropionate - 1g Displaces 0.885mL
Trenbolone Acetate - 1g Displaces 0.848mL
Trenbolone enanthate- 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Nandrolone deconate- 1g Displaces 0.962mL
Masterone propionate - 1g Displaces 0.935mL
This is straight off Bass Killer website. Hope this helps

Hello,

I put in an order to PPL (international, injectables not raws) on 10/5

As of today 10/19, it is apparently still being processed in China for shipment.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal?

What’s a normal time frame for such an order?

Thanks guys,

IceKing
It's not normal to post so much fucking information. Pm or email ppl or his rep smh. And you'll wonder why you get a controlled delivery. Don't mind the crown vic delivering your package lol

size 00 caps........creatine or flour fills cap @ approx 625mg per cap.
.625X50 caps+31.25 grams of filler - 1 gram of var..this wil give you 20mg caps.

Thats as easy as it gets. Trust me. it'll fit in there