PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@Evom1

Yes I had actually seen that, I am approaching the two week mark now, which is why I wanted to ask u guys.

Mainly I was wondering if the shipment normally sits in processing in china for a long time like mine has.

In a few days I’ll dm the PPL guy, but if this is normal I’m probably fine.

Mostly just super pumped to get this shit dude lol

@Evom1

Yes I had actually seen that, I am approaching the two week mark now, which is why I wanted to ask u guys.

Mainly I was wondering if the shipment normally sits in processing in china for a long time like mine has.

In a few days I’ll dm the PPL guy, but if this is normal I’m probably fine.

Mostly just super pumped to get this shit dude lol

I believe it was just a Chinese Holiday. dont quote me on exact days but i think its something like the first 10 days of the month. From my understanding, the whole country basically shuts down. so your order is probably backed up because of this reason.

Hello,

I put in an order to PPL (international, injectables not raws) on 10/5

As of today 10/19, it is apparently still being processed in China for shipment.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal?

What’s a normal time frame for such an order?

Thanks guys,

IceKing
Don't post dates. Even if it was hypothetical dates. Say something like two weeks have passed since I placed my order. It's generally frowned upon here.

Hello,

I put in an order to PPL (international, injectables not raws) on 10/5

As of today 10/19, it is apparently still being processed in China for shipment.

Can anybody tell me if this is normal?

What’s a normal time frame for such an order?

Thanks guys,

IceKing

U r gd bro just wait a month and in the mean time just be patient

I'm sure this is addressed somewhere, but, it's a pain in the ass to go back and read all these posts....

- Is PPL running any sort of special on domestic?

- Any reviews on their tren ace?

In need of a new domestic raw source, so, hoping these might be the guys....

I always said about tren and i stick to this - if it's real you gonna feel it and feel it fast!
PPL tren ace is the best tren ace i ever try!
50mg ed and my strength started to increase after 4 days!

You can also go to multiple blood banks, they don’t have a network that connects different organizations.

Is that right? I have to look into this. Not like I want to give blood once a month, but sometimes when your mid cycle and you get bloodworks and your hematocrit about to hit 50 but you still have like 15 days before you can donate agian; it would be a nice back up facility to have. I go to OneBlood. Will have to see what else is around my little town.

Is that right? I have to look into this. Not like I want to give blood once a month, but sometimes when your mid cycle and you get bloodworks and your hematocrit about to hit 50 but you still have like 15 days before you can donate agian; it would be a nice back up facility to have. I go to OneBlood. Will have to see what else is around my little town.

A 50 'crit isn't something to worry over.

So would you guys recommend heating and re-filtering when cool to fix already cloudy oil?

I had some cloudy gear, opened all my cloudy vials poured it into my glass breaker- reheated it and let it cool down to room temp and then filter it again! Worked like a charm

The only thing that sucks is if you do get caught, you get banned.

I've heard of people getting banned for this reason, but if my blood pressure was 150/96 and I had no other option I would take the risk.

Well, after how you describe it, my friend said he is making an appointment with his primary doctor. This guy is a big dude, build like a wrestler, not ripped but clearly a bodybuilder. Anyway, he is hard headed, but I think with roger rabbit’s matter of fact way of taking kinda shook him up. I really hope he follows through, the lug.

Try the TRNe when we get it back up.
It's the real deal.
that shit made me nervous! 100mg and about half way through pushing it in. I started tasting it. My bad got hot as fuck. I started sweating then it was like someone grabbed my fucking throat and my chest started burning. Then coughing like crazy. Had to go lay down for a minute. Lol

that shit made me nervous! 100mg and about half way through pushing it in. I started tasting it. My bad got hot as fuck. I started sweating then it was like someone grabbed my fucking throat and my chest started burning. Then coughing like crazy. Had to go lay down for a minute. Lol
Happened to me at the office one day. I was falling out in my cubicle!

It seems to get stronger every shot.
Definitely intense . kinda freaked me out don't mix with PR test c

A 50 'crit isn't something to worry over.[/QUOTE

So I’ve heard...if I’m not mistaken, I think it was you whom in your ever so gentle ways ( sarcastically joking) put me in my place. LOl. But I think I’m still in the learning stages...haven’t done enough cycles to know what my body tolerance is. Not sure if really want to push the envelope in that regard.
And I have no medical background. So when I see levels getting close to crossing over the normal ranges, I get worried.

For instance, when I ran my first oral (Dbol) and check my blood two weeks in and my AST/ALT were In the 80. I got worried until several Meso brother stated replying how 100 and above were not uncommon given what oral and time on. But unlike oral AAS, with time levels come back down as I now know for certain from personal experience, however, I can’t say thenough same for
hematocrit. Maybe you can shed some light to this questing?

Good seeing you by the way, Doc.

I just want to officially announce that elite will be handling our domestic oils and orals.
We are glad to have him as part of ppl team.
I believe panda made a good choice and got someone with a good track record.
We are hoping to get this thing up and running and keep it going .
Thanks

I just want to officially announce that elite will be handling our domestic oils and orals.
We are glad to have him as part of ppl team.
I believe panda made a good choice and got someone with a good track record.
We are hoping to get this thing up and running and keep it going .
Thanks
Soooo when does domestic oils open? Lol I had to :p