Elite Labs

IMG_7608.PNG

Been doing good! Just hanging out and enjoying life.

How have you been?

That's good. Happy to hear it. Man I am doing great. Wife and I just got back from a 4 night camping trip. It was supposed to be a deload week, as we haven't taken any time off in many months. But of course we took a small weight pile and did pull ups on the park bench canopy.

We destroyed our diet though eating steaks, burgers, tacos and pastries. Was much needed though. Time to get back to work, diet and the gym! Take care of yourself bro.

View attachment 77541

So I rcvd a tracking number yesterday I checked it today and it says label created last Fri IK the PO tend to miss a scan here and there has anybody else experienced the same with ordering from Elite? (Pardon me if this has been answered on the thread i looked but couldnt find anything)

So I rcvd a tracking number yesterday I checked it today and it says label created last Fri IK the PO tend to miss a scan here and there has anybody else experienced the same with ordering from Elite? (Pardon me if this has been answered on the thread i looked but couldnt find anything)
They print their own shipping labels and seem to have designated ship days.

Sir I have spoken with you multiple times regarding this, do not worry your package was shipped the day I replied to your emails and informed you it was shipped. USPS many times will not scan every step of the way, and in some instances it will just say "delivered" and nothing else. There have been many cases of this, but everyone that has ever ordered from us has received their gear. Keep in mind the location it was shipped from and where it was going as well.

Kids these days have no patience.Fucking generation PlayStation instant gratification.Elite is rock solid.always delivers.

Sir I have spoken with you multiple times regarding this, do not worry your package was shipped the day I replied to your emails and informed you it was shipped. USPS many times will not scan every step of the way, and in some instances it will just say "delivered" and nothing else. There have been many cases of this, but everyone that has ever ordered from us has received their gear. Keep in mind the location it was shipped from and where it was going as well.
Im not doubting nor am i worried that ill get my pack and yes you have replied to me in a timely manner which is greatly appreciated and my earlier question wasnt to question ur character but it was a simple question to da community and as I was typing this message the mail came and pack has arrived!!! You have kept ur word on excellent customer service and TA!!! Keep up da gd work!!!

That's happend to me, it won't change till it gets delivered.

Alright, I’m a little slow in the head, so the Elite crew will distribute onthe domestic side of things on behalf of PPL? Therefore, we order through PPL and can expect the same TA as we have become accustomed too with Elite.

I have to go back over to PPL thread and see if the announcement here is being spoken about over there.

Alright, I’m a little slow in the head, so the Elite crew will distribute onthe domestic side of things on behalf of PPL? Therefore, we order through PPL and can expect the same TA as we have become accustomed too with Elite.

I have to go back over to PPL thread and see if the announcement here is being spoken about over there.
Yes they have been speaking bout it in the PPL thread

Touchdown! Thank you everything was there and all vials had same fill level [emoji6].

To the people that have tried his TNE, how much are you taking, and how long before you go lift?