Elite Labs

So just tell us.... did he own a dog kennel?

Elite_Labs.gif

@DrinkFlintWater you could be on to something with Victory being Hammer/Prime. Hell, Elite could have been Hammer all along and somehow maintained his cool, seeing as how he bounced from here. So Elite was Hammer, sold as Elite to earn a rep, scammed PPL out of tons of raws while trying to ruin their reputation and has now rebranded as Victory, using PPL’s free raws.

@DrinkFlintWater you could be on to something with Victory being Hammer/Prime. Hell, Elite could have been Hammer all along and somehow maintained his cool, seeing as how he bounced from here. So Elite was Hammer, sold as Elite to earn a rep, scammed PPL out of tons of raws while trying to ruin their reputation and has now rebranded as Victory, using PPL’s free raws.
Hey @frank zazzz or @Dema anything seem off or familiar with Victory?

An evil genius, yes, but this bastard will get his one day...karma is a hella bitch. With that said, i feel no pity for PPL. Maybe this was his karma payback for being an arrogant braggadocios snob.

It came out on asf that victory was using the same IP address as our buddy hammer but nothing came of it . I let as many people as I can to stay away from him

It came out on asf that victory was using the same IP address as our buddy hammer but nothing came of it . I let as many people as I can to stay away from him
Its gotta be hamster- that Victory thread is like dejavu from the prime thread over there...gain train running a log on them. Maybe thats his M.O. to run free gear logs on every new source, idk. But wasnt he also primes rep before? Then i saw @Phillykev was back in the mix (again) lol.

Can you share something to that effect? I’m not on ASF and wonder if you have some screenshots or something you can get?