Elite Labs

@Roger rabbit
When i fist started here I actually thought it was his mugshot and avoided him like the plague. Lol

(Mumbling) Uno huh? I show you Uno, bitch.

Lmao!

Lmao! I did tell a few people it was my mugshot [emoji23][emoji23] and I don't think I ever said I was joking haha. ( now come here boy... sure is a pretty smile you have)

Lmao! I did tell a few people it was my mugshot [emoji23][emoji23] and I don't think I ever said I was joking haha. ( now come here boy... sure is a pretty smile you have)

If I remember right that was in the tsl thread. I laughed at first then thought of the possibility of it being true. [emoji23][emoji23]

Anyway I picked up some more All Day You May today and got to thinking, who the fuck is running Rich’s company?

@Nutz4butts
@Koko071600
@GBridge515

(Not sure if any of you reported contamination...?)

The three of you reported touchdowns, at one time or another, according to my thread search.

Though some time has passed since, curious to know if this piece of shit sent you guys hairy gear?

Nope all was good. Checked it when I got it and appeared clean with no floaters or hair. No infections either. I did experience crippling pip when I did 1ml of TNE. First time using anything with EO so I assumed I had a reaction to it. No swelling or redness but my quad felt horrible for a week.

If I remember right that was in the tsl thread. I laughed at first then thought of the possibility of it being true. [emoji23][emoji23]

Anyway I picked up some more All Day You May today and got to thinking, who the fuck is running Rich’s company?

Rich was only a face for the company. He got paid royalties for using his name.

Rich was only a face for the company. He got paid royalties for using his name.

I guess by watching his YouTube videos I just assumed it was his company. Thanks for clearing that up. I watched some of his videos for pure entertainment only. I didn’t follow any of his advice just for the record!

I guess by watching his YouTube videos I just assumed it was his company. Thanks for clearing that up. I watched some of his videos for pure entertainment only. I didn’t follow any of his advice just for the record!

Loved his videos. Probably was one of the most interesting person in the body building world that posted to YouTube. Most of his advice was silly but he did have a few nuggets of valuable information once in a while. Could I name them off the top of my head? Nope.. because that's how far and few between he had them [emoji23]

Edit: just thought of one and most probably learned this from him...

" in order to grow you have to eat lots of food goddamit! "

Loved his videos. Probably was one of the most interesting person in the body building world that posted to YouTube. Most of his advice was silly but he did have a few nuggets of valuable information once in a while. Could I name them off the top of my head? Nope.. because that's how far and few between he had them [emoji23]

Edit: just thought of one and most probably learned this from him...

" in order to grow you have to eat lots of food goddamit! "

How about all the videos he made after he got divorced? I’m referring to the ones where the god damn fire alarm detector needed the battery replaced.

@Nutz4butts
@Koko071600
@GBridge515

(Not sure if any of you reported contamination...?)

The three of you reported touchdowns, at one time or another, according to my thread search.

Though some time has passed since, curious to know if this piece of shit sent you guys hairy gear?
Honestly... no contamination that i had noticed feom the beginning... but i did notice after a few uses somthing in the tren but it looked like a chunk of the stopper so i didnt think anything of it... i just used a filter syringe for that one... but other then that no complaints... and i just got some ppl stuff not to long ago, nothing in them either... only complaint i had with that order was the fill level on my cockbombs

Here is a list.

PRIME-PHARMA PRODUCT LIST

OK YOU CAN ORDER FROM OUR WEBSITE AT PRIME-PHARMA.NET OR DIRECTLY AT OUR EMAIL AT PRIME-PHARMA@PROTONMAIL.COM. SOMETIMES OUR WEBSITE HAS SERVER ISSUES AND GOES DOWN FROM TIME TO TIME SO JUST ORDER DIRECT FROM ME AT MY EMAIL IF THE WEBSITE IS DOWN.

*TA IS 2-5 DAYS

*USA DOMESTIC ONLY

*WE ACCEPT MONEYGRAM, WALMART 2 WALMART, RELOADIT AND BITCOIN.

**ALL RAWS ARE PUT THROUGH A MELTING POINT TEST USING A Techne™ Stuart™ Digital Melting Point Apparatus BEFORE WE BREW EACH BATCH.
**EACH VIAL HAS A VALID UNIQUE BATCH # NOT JUST RAMDOM NUMBERS FOR LOOKS.

**WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING 50% OFF THE ENTIRE LIST (EXCEPT HGH) THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MONTH OF JANUARY FOR ALL MESO MEMBERS.

**WE ALSO OFFER HGH THAT IS NOT ON THE WEBSITE THAT I HAVE ADDED TO THE LIST. THE TA IS 10-15 DAYS ON HGH AND IT IS DOMESTIC SHIPPING NO CUSTOMS :)

10ML INJECTS-

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
250MG/ML
$50

TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
250MG/ML
$50

TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE
100MG/ML
$40

SUSTANON 250
250MG/ML
$50

DECA
300MG/ML
$65

EQUIPOISE
300MG/ML
$65

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP)
100MG/ML
$55
TRENBOLONE ACETATE
100MG/ML
$65

TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE
200MG/ML
$85

MASTERON PROPIONATE
100MG/ML
$65

MASTERON ENANTHATE
200MG/ML
$85

50ML LIQUID ORALS-

DIANABOL
50MG/ML
$60

ANADROL
50MG/ML
$60

ANAVAR
25MG/ML
$80

WINSTROL
50MG/ML
$60

T-BOL
25MG/ML
$60

PROVIRON
50MG/ML
$60

NOLVADEX
20MG/ML
$50

CLOMID
20MG/ML
$50

LETROZOLE
2.5MG/ML

$60
ARIMIDEX
1MG/ML
$80
HGH-
RIPTROPIN 100iu KIT
$200 DOMESTIC SHIPPING NO CUSTOMS.
HYGETROPIN 100iu KIT
$200 DOMESTIC SHIPPING NO CUSTOMS.
TA IS 10-15 DAYS ON ALL HGH PRODUCTS.
Tbagger- look at this post^^ and then compare it to the vicrory one under 'list' on bop. Not saying one way or the other but there are some strong similarities here.

Victory is operating exactly the same way he used to operate elite here. And I mean exactly the same and almost same wording.

Victory and elite I think are the same.

Victory is operating exactly the same way he used to operate elite here. And I mean exactly the same and almost same wording.

Victory and elite I think are the same.
Ok- i literally just heard of them in this thread. But just at a quick glance...my first thought was primeNhammer and i found multiple similarities here. But im not gonna think much more about it...that is, unless they come to Meso...