Elite Labs

At this point in a brewers career he should be brewing for himself and friends not running a major lab. If somebody told me to try thier gear and that they've been brewing for about a year I'd cringe.
Smfdh i can't believe nobody has got an infection yet from @Elite_Labs lack of sterilization protocals. Everybody needs to take a long hard look at their gear from these shit heads. It still amazes me that they didn't even take the time to look their gear over before sending it on out to all of us smfdh. You know what panda said to rectify the situation??? He said it was from them leaving the vials setting out to long witout capping them an debries ended up floating in them, once again smfdh...I bet they were all scratching their fuckin heads right above the uncapped vials in order to get fuckin hair "with follicles still completely intact an fully attatched" in the gear:eek::eek::eek::eek: Only god knows what other kind if shit they were doing while brewing up gear:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I will shortly, I charging my flashlight, 4 kids in the house and not a light to be found
If you have another phone with a camara light on it, you can simply turn your phones flashlight on an put tye vial right on top of the ligh then take a pic of it with another phone while the light is shining through the bottom of the vial

Another one. It's pretty fine bit look at the label.
Try puttin it on the pbone like this an taken another pic of it brotha. ..I can still see it though smfdh Screenshot_2017-12-23-20-09-17.png ^^^see how hes holdin the vial right on top of the light from the phone^^^

I've had a rough 5 years. Finally back in the gym and eating right and if people hadn't posted up in pandas thread I may have been adding an abscess to my list of tragedies.

I'm to old for that shit at 51.