Elite Labs

Completely understandable sir. I truly wish the customer had pointed out the object back then. As you can see all gear is clear as we have been brewing PPL gear the entire time since opening and it is fixed now.
I had a vial with a fiber in it with the Elite label on it, NOT PPL. I can post it again if you'd like.

I actually believe what elite is saying for the most part. Except the hair part.

Everything that has been said as far as selling your data to dark web people and storing information is what the panda is about.

Panda claimed he owned his calculator website and broke his own privacy rules. But showed no proof he actually owns that website but people believed it. Regardless if he does or does not own he still violated every member who did business with he clearly lied about deleting peoples information and was clearly storing that information. Which again he lied about and got caught.

I’ve said many times and warned people about pandas security and easy access to their backdoor. Elite kinda just opened that door even further.

I would also agree that he didn’t get this lab built in the USA but rather just showed images and put people in a lab jacket. This makes total sense and would be easy to do.

The thing is. We won’t hear from panda himself but rather his rep. But the rep really should stay out of this considering he doesn’t know everything and has probably never stepped foot in the lab so he cannot argue anything elite is saying, because we know for a FACT that the rep is left in the dark time and time again.

I agree with everyone saying to be cautious of both labs as any moment one could turn shady and flip on the other, they both know too much about each other and things are going to turn out bad for both labs!!!!!

Everything that has been said as far as selling your data to dark web people

What data? He doesn't have credit card info or social security #.

What info would be valuable to the dark web? Our address or email address? Will we be getting junk mail?

It sounds like I'm being a dick, but seriously asking. I don't have the tech knowledge as you do.

What info would be valuable to the dark web? Our address or email address? Will we be getting junk mail?

It sounds like I'm being a dick, but seriously asking. I don't have the tech knowledge as you do.

Do you have a family? Do you have a business? Heck, do you have just your word as a man which is called your “reputation.”

I for one sure as hell would not want my family involved in anything I did with DRUGS and I sure as hell would not want the world to know about the DRUGS I INJECT into myself.

You know, not everyone is as understanding as us on this board. LE especially.

Heck, that “junk mail” you get could be “black mail.”

What about @Elite_Labs saying he just kept brewing after the “hair set up”! He never read meso and everyone calling him a fucking retard that brews in a kennel!
Was Panda holding a gun to his head making him brew after he was set-up! That’s a seen outta Breaking Bad.
His story doesn’t add up. Too much time from all the hairy vials till the new lab opened up! He never read Meso once to see what was going on! @Elite_Labs

Do you have a family? Do you have a business? Heck, do you have just your word as a man which is called your “reputation.”

I for one sure as hell would not want my family involved in anything I did with DRUGS and I sure as hell would not want the world to know about the DRUGS I INJECT into myself.

I understand what your saying. But what I meant in as for profit. I know they sell a lot of credit card numbers and stuff for the skimmers to use.

You watch black mirrors? There's an episode like that.

What about @Elite_Labs saying he just kept brewing after the “hair set up”! He never read meso and everyone calling him a fucking retard that brews in a kennel!
Was Panda holding a gun to his head making him brew after he was set-up! That’s a seen outta Breaking Bad.
His story doesn’t add up. Too much time from all the hairy vials till the new lab opened up! He never read Meso once to see what was going on! @Elite_Labs
Might be a stretch and maybe I've been on the interweb too much but what if this isn't Elite what if this accounts been compromised? The more I think about it the more it makes sense especially when you compare it to the reason he said he's here months later I might add.

I think he was talking about the first brewer which was supposed to be his brother, to “hiring” Elite. Either way I don’t believe a word out of this dudes mouth.

You can’t pick and choose what you believe here guys. Some of what he said fits the mold of what people think, so they will hold onto it.. @Roger rabbit @Sdryx @rpbb

Well if you believe some you gotta take it all. It’s called credibility. And this dude has no evidence. He’s the equivalent of test flunki popping in other sources threads causing drama.

If you are THAT fucking important that your identity could be used as blackmail from some dark web mafia here’s a tip. Pay someone you trust to acquire your drugs and stay the fuck off Meso. Enough with the delusion that you’re that fucking important. Unless of course you are that important, then you’re also dumb as fuck.

Let’s play the scenario out where LE gets ahold of a customer database. Then what? That just happened with the WFN deal. How many customers are they prosecuting? None that I’ve heard of.

I may have this wrong though. You guys may be Mark Wahlberg, and Roman Reigns pissed as fuck that you’re being smeared by the media. Who knows..

Probably offered more money/raws to stay quiet for the time being while they were trying to find a way to push his ass out. Or they cut a deal and said we will keep you sense you already have a bunch of our raws, but we will just tell people you are gone, then shut up shop for a minute while elite brews up the rest then sell it. Why stop the cash flow, but why would the sabotage his gear with hair... who tf knows whats going on. Shits sounds greasey and i want to see how this plays out.

I still think elite is being paid by pcom to smear Panda. Even tho Panda been doing a good job fucking himself!! Things that make u go hmmmmm
And tomorrow on As Meso turns
Test junki fucks Becca.

Probably offered more money/raws to stay quiet for the time being while they were trying to find a way to push his ass out. Or they cut a deal and said we will keep you sense you already have a bunch of our raws, but we will just tell people you are gone, then shut up shop for a minute while elite brews up the rest then sell it. Why stop the cash flow, but why would the sabotage his gear with hair... who tf knows whats going on. Shits sounds greasey and i want to see how this plays out.

That's exactly what he did. I do believe that the PPL meso rep had no idea that we were still brewing. Why did it take a few weeks ? The shorter vials took some time as well as new labels. Switching to capsules to throw people off versus the liquid. We brewed the entire time until recently. We actually had no idea we had been shafted yet until we checked the stock on the website, and compounds I've never brewed before were on there in large quantities. Radio silence on PPLs end.

That's exactly what he did. I do believe that the PPL meso rep had no idea that we were still brewing. Why did it take a few weeks ? The shorter vials took some time as well as new labels. Switching to capsules to throw people off versus the liquid. We brewed the entire time until recently. We actually had no idea we had been shafted yet until we checked the stock on the website, and compounds I've never brewed before were on there in large quantities. Radio silence on PPLs end.

Post evidence of this. Date and my handle written on a piece of paper in front of the labels/vials and whatever else you have left to prove the above text.