Elite Labs

Come on guys. It's only a hair wtf. How many have we swollowed from Burger King. Or the 3.00 hooker we've all gone down on.

Wait did I just admit going down on a cheap hooker. Fuck.... what if it wasn't her hair and was the guy before me.

I would stay away tho. Ppl smells.

Come on guys. It's only a hair wtf. How many have we swollowed from Burger King. Or the 3.00 hooker we've all gone down on.

Wait did I just admit going down on a cheap hooker. Fuck.... what if it wasn't her hair and was the guy before me.

I would stay away tho. Ppl smells.
Im guilty of that even on backpage.

Fuck it YOLO!:p

Even if he does provides this and anything else that is asked of him why should he even remotely be fucked with considering what is going down holy fuck this guy honestly shouldn’t even be given a chance to sort things out. Unlesss it’s for the sake of exposing panda and giving both the boot cuz this is some real shady shit.

Well, it was mostly for the latter... But it would have been nice if you had refrained from pointing that out until after he had posted the pics I asked for. You just removed the incentive to post them at all.

Regardless, giving a source "the boot" doesn't really work here.. at least not anymore. Members don't really stick together enough for it to work.

With that said, there's a lot of people that are still going to order from him. There's a lot of people that are still on the fence about ordering from him. I'm not counted in either of these groups and, in fact, I warned PPL that this little business venture with elite was just about the dumbest move he could make. I still want to know how stupid PPL was behind the scenes, so I'm asking for proof of Elite's claims. He's not going to be welcomed back with open arms afterwards but he may be able to move a few people onto his side of the fence.

Well, it was mostly for the latter... But it would have been nice if you had refrained from pointing that out until after he had posted the pics I asked for. You just removed the incentive to post them at all.

Regardless, giving a source "the boot" doesn't really work here.. at least not anymore. Members don't really stick together enough for it to work.

With that said, there's a lot of people that are still going to order from him. There's a lot of people that are still on the fence about ordering from him. I'm not counted in either of these groups and, in fact, I warned PPL that this little business venture with elite was just about the dumbest move he could make. I still want to know how stupid PPL was behind the scenes, so I'm asking for proof of Elite's claims. He's not going to be welcomed back with open arms afterwards but he may be able to move a few people onto his side of the fence.

I still want to hear what this guy has to say, and see if he comes up with any proof. Still think he's no worse than panda

His prices are garbage for how shady he himself is. It’s not even close to “worth the risk” if there is such thing.

That’s the sad thing, “ members don’t stick together enough to work”

Too mAny members here want to be “ fair” or in better words “be nice” instead of putting their feet to the fire and getting them the hell out of here.

Many of these issues wouldn’t be present in the underground if we would have been able to get these racket labs out by sticking together and keeping the feet to the fire like we used to.

To many soft members who wants labs to stick around.

This could be a ploy to throw us off his scent. If a new lab pops up, we may not link them to elite since they're "trying to reopen".

You would think with their history they wouldn't even attempt to reopen. Just rebrand.

Just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
Oh yes, someone would buy a list of 1,000 of 1,000 of peoples names, address etc world wide. Remember panda sell international and domestic.

Someone would pay probably around 1$ per person on the list. If he has a list of 20k then the list would sell for 20k that is hella money for names and address and he can sell that list to numerous people on the web. By the time it’s said and done he could walk away with 150-200k by selling the list to multiple people.

You realize on that list would be people who purchased raws. That would be easy to blackmail someone or like what some people get a kick out is “shafting” where they basically set you up to busted.

Your name, your order can lead to much more things than blackmail or arrests. Please and not trying to be a dick but do not be so nieve.

As far as the arrests on nfw of course you wouldn’t hear about many if any at all. T the least, I wouldn’t want to have a fedral agent or even local cops show up and question me. I’d much rather avoid all that headache.

But for all those home brewers that have been using panda, I would for sure be laying low and for sure would not be ordering anything from panda. Manufacturing and distributing doesn’t go over well with le. Not to mention if they wanted to nail you for drug trafficking.

You have a good imagination. Do you have any proof or personal experience to back up these claims? Like people buying names and addresses for 1$ a pop. So they can set you up to be busted. Blackmail? I’d laugh at a motherfucker trying to blackmail me. LOL I like you rabbit, but put the meth pipe down and stop peeking out the windows. The motive doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Provide proof and shut me up.

It does not have to be a big scandal or you needing to be famous. Many bad things in life happen JUST FUCKING CAUSE!

Heck, maybe the guy getting that list is a racist nazi. Everyone with a black sounding last name could be getting unstealthed fentanyl sent to them.

Hell, the chief of police’s wife who cheated on him with a “steroid junky” bodybuilder is now on a personal mission to FUCK YOU!

You don’t need to be important. You just need some attention. The name on the list is the beginning of it all.

Right these scenarios are all very plausible. The chief of police in my hometown is probs the guy buying the evidence to jump start the war on bodybuilders. Meth is a helluva drug

You have a good imagination. Do you have any proof or personal experience to back up these claims? Like people buying names and addresses for 1$ a pop. So they can set you up to be busted. Blackmail? I’d laugh at a motherfucker trying to blackmail me. LOL I like you rabbit, but put the meth pipe down and stop peeking out the windows. The motive doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Right these scenarios are all very plausible. The chief of police in my hometown is probs the guy buying the evidence to jump start the war on bodybuilders. Meth is a helluva drug
so as always, you defend panda and all the shit they've pulled, and attack this source. hmmm

Panda has actually done enough to make people look elsewhere including myself. These paranoid rants trying to scare the gullible ones aren’t needed. They shoot through your credibility, and is what divides the members on this site.

There was that one episode of black mirrors. Hackers steal these people personal info to use it against them. And punish them. One guy was cheating on his wife the other was a pedo. Good episode, great show.

Panda has actually done enough to make people look elsewhere including myself. These paranoid rants trying to scare the gullible ones aren’t needed. They shoot through your credibility, and is what divides the members on this site.
Doesnt help your credibility to be a member since 2008 but your first post was in 2016. :rolleyes:

Have you ever had someone go to your home, while you are at work, and this STRANGER knows the name of the babysitter, the name of your 1 year old child, the name of grandma AND they know your daily schedule telling the babysitter that they are here to pick up YOUR baby for the day? Zero fucking clue who they were to this DAY! And thank god MY babysitter told them to fuck off.

Believe me, I’m nobody THAT important either. However, you aren’t important until you are... Until you experience and see what EVIL human beings are capable of, you are just simply naive.

I know you have NEVER worked with any kind of investigation units or with LE in general based on your comments of “it could never happen to me.”

Last edited:
@crau85 stop smoking so much weed man. Shit is real out there, it’s just that you don’t see it on a daily basis LIKE I DO!

Here’s proof for those wanting to see someone getting blackmailed from a “list.”

Slashdot

For simple adultery! Let alone illegal shit like drugs we are dealing with here...