Elite Labs

You have a good imagination. Do you have any proof or personal experience to back up these claims? Like people buying names and addresses for 1$ a pop. So they can set you up to be busted. Blackmail? I’d laugh at a motherfucker trying to blackmail me. LOL I like you rabbit, but put the meth pipe down and stop peeking out the windows. The motive doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Provide proof and shut me up.

Right these scenarios are all very plausible. The chief of police in my hometown is probs the guy buying the evidence to jump start the war on bodybuilders. Meth is a helluva drug

Good imagination. Lol!

How old are you ? Are you really that nieve? Have you ever even been to the open internet or known as the dark net? Do you even have the knowledge and know how to navigate safely? I suspect you don’t is why you are so nieve on the things that people sell for their personal gains in life with total disregard to how one might be effected.

All the proof you need is on the open web. Go there and find it, I will not hand that information to you, won’t even give you the route to take to get there because I’m sure by your posts you would shafted fast going into the open net.

Panda has actually done enough to make people look elsewhere including myself. These paranoid rants trying to scare the gullible ones aren’t needed. They shoot through your credibility, and is what divides the members on this site.

No it’s pathetic tools like you that divide members. Most members aren’t divided it’s the soft reddit people coming over defending labs and needing a teddy bear because of the harsh words.

Go back into hiding. No one cares what you have to say panda boy.

Where did he defend panda?

Go to panda thread and read. He does this shit everywhere. Since he’s popped out of the blue. He obviously had a handle who got shunned or banned but created multiple accounts back in the day so he would have for the future. Why would he all the sudden become active 10 years later?

Pathetic is what it is. He always gets on the detracts the thread by attacking members or pointing fingers. He is the epitome of pathetic.

Have you ever had someone go to your home, while you are at work, and this STRANGER knows the name of the babysitter, the name of your 1 year old child, the name of grandma AND they know your daily schedule telling the babysitter that they are here to pick up YOUR baby for the day? Zero fucking clue who they were to this DAY! And thank god MY babysitter told them to fuck off.

Believe me, I’m nobody THAT important either. However, you aren’t important until you are... Until you experience and see what EVIL human beings are capable of, you are just simply naive.

I know you have NEVER worked with any kind of investigation units or with LE in general based on your comments of “it could never happen to me.”

I was a 95 bravo. For anyone not knowing this was military police.

It is obvious he is nieve and hasn’t seen much in life. But the reality is evil exists beyond peoples imagination.

And I’m crazy happy that babysitter didn’t fall for that trickery bro!

Spot on in saying you aren’t important until you are. People get targeted everyday for numerous things and those same people always think it can’t happen to me. But, once it does.. then awareness and caution happens going forward.

Call it extra paranoid or conspiracy theories or whatever, but it’s far from that. It’s called being cautious.

No it’s pathetic tools like you that divide members. Most members aren’t divided it’s the soft reddit people coming over defending labs and needing a teddy bear because of the harsh words.

Go back into hiding. No one cares what you have to say panda boy.
I disagree . It's members who attack other members for having varying opinions/experiences that divide us.

I was a 95 bravo. For anyone not knowing this was military police.

It is obvious he is nieve and hasn’t seen much in life. But the reality is evil exists beyond peoples imagination.

And I’m crazy happy that babysitter didn’t fall for that trickery bro!

Spot on in saying you aren’t important until you are. People get targeted everyday for numerous things and those same people always think it can’t happen to me. But, once it does.. then awareness and caution happens going forward.

Call it extra paranoid or conspiracy theories or whatever, but it’s far from that. It’s called being cautious.
O so you were an asshole in the military haha talk about evil jkjk i was a 19 delta... mp's always hassling me

This shit stinks to high heaven. If he had that bad of a falling out with PPL. Did he switch shipping address and brew site? If PPL will sell info, would you put past them flipping on a old brewer that went to shit and bad mouthed them? PPL most likely knows elites operation and who knows what they will do if they hate each other. If I were @Elite_Labs i wouldnt be brewing or selling right now with this shit storm going on. Doesn't seem worth it for seller or buyer.

You have a good imagination. Do you have any proof or personal experience to back up these claims? Like people buying names and addresses for 1$ a pop. So they can set you up to be busted. Blackmail? I’d laugh at a motherfucker trying to blackmail me. LOL I like you rabbit, but put the meth pipe down and stop peeking out the windows. The motive doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Provide proof and shut me up.

Right these scenarios are all very plausible. The chief of police in my hometown is probs the guy buying the evidence to jump start the war on bodybuilders. Meth is a helluva drug

I'm guessing the 85 in your name is your birth year. Cause your talking like a little spoiled rich kid that hasn't been thru life. And hasn't seen how fast shit can go south. When life smacks you in the face you'll understand why people are safe. Not paranoid. But extra safe.

Let me get this right. PPL hired Elite to brew. Then for whatever reason, planted hair inside vials, from the other side of the globe, mind you. He then claimed to fire Elite, closed the domestic shop and refunded thousands of dollars, but kept Elite as the brewer, in secret?

Makes absolutely no sense. Nor does it explain how hairs were found in Elites vials prior to the PPL deal.

But, stupid people are prone to doing stupid things. Like reading the first post from a source and committing to injecting their oils, without doing any research.

It isn't very harm reductioney of me, but i've grown very tired of trying to save stupid noobs from themselves.

There's no doubt in my mind that this scum fuck, filthy gear brewing cum stain will get a few orders and some of these stupid noobs will ask retarded questions that could have been answered by reading back a few pages.

With that, i'm reserving the right to be more hostile than helpful with the fools that come to this thread to score.