Elite Labs

Doesnt help your credibility to be a member since 2008 but your first post was in 2016. :rolleyes:

Stop trying to be a detective. You’re not very good at it. Great observation you did there though.

Have you ever had someone go to your home, while you are at work, and this STRANGER knows the name of the babysitter, the name of your 1 year old child, the name of grandma AND they know your daily schedule telling the babysitter that they are here to pick up YOUR baby for the day? Zero fucking clue who they were to this DAY! And thank god MY babysitter told them to fuck off.

Believe me, I’m nobody THAT important either. However, you aren’t important until you are... Until you experience and see what EVIL human beings are capable of, you are just simply naive.

I know you have NEVER worked with any kind of investigation units or with LE in general based on your comments of “it could never happen to me.”

I’m sorry that happened to you. Strange things happen sometimes. I’d bet it was someone you knew in some way though. Some nut job you or your family had crossed paths with.

I have never worked with LE.

Good imagination. Lol!

How old are you ? Are you really that nieve? Have you ever even been to the open internet or known as the dark net? Do you even have the knowledge and know how to navigate safely? I suspect you don’t is why you are so nieve on the things that people sell for their personal gains in life with total disregard to how one might be effected.

All the proof you need is on the open web. Go there and find it, I will not hand that information to you, won’t even give you the route to take to get there because I’m sure by your posts you would shafted fast going into the open net.

No it’s pathetic tools like you that divide members. Most members aren’t divided it’s the soft reddit people coming over defending labs and needing a teddy bear because of the harsh words.

Go back into hiding. No one cares what you have to say panda boy.

Go to panda thread and read. He does this shit everywhere. Since he’s popped out of the blue. He obviously had a handle who got shunned or banned but created multiple accounts back in the day so he would have for the future. Why would he all the sudden become active 10 years later?

Pathetic is what it is. He always gets on the detracts the thread by attacking members or pointing fingers. He is the epitome of pathetic.

I was a 95 bravo. For anyone not knowing this was military police.

It is obvious he is nieve and hasn’t seen much in life. But the reality is evil exists beyond peoples imagination.

And I’m crazy happy that babysitter didn’t fall for that trickery bro!

Spot on in saying you aren’t important until you are. People get targeted everyday for numerous things and those same people always think it can’t happen to me. But, once it does.. then awareness and caution happens going forward.

Call it extra paranoid or conspiracy theories or whatever, but it’s far from that. It’s called being cautious.

Instead of attacking my character why don’t you provide proof like I asked. You make yourself look like a tin foil hat wearing meth smoking window peeking wacko, then get upset when I point it out after having to read it everyday the last month.

Anyone can read story’s about the darknet. There’s a lot of fake shit on there too. Don’t be so gullible.

I'm guessing the 85 in your name is your birth year. Cause your talking like a little spoiled rich kid that hasn't been thru life. And hasn't seen how fast shit can go south. When life smacks you in the face you'll understand why people are safe. Not paranoid. But extra safe.

Far from rich or sheltered. I’ve probably had a rockier past than most here.

This is gonna get real real quick:cool:
Especially for @crau85
What was the handle you used for the 8 years this one was silent?

Derp derp what was your other handle derp derp. Stop being a sheep

Stop trying to be a detective. You’re not very good at it. Great observation you did there though.

I’m sorry that happened to you. Strange things happen sometimes. I’d bet it was someone you knew in some way though. Some nut job you or your family had crossed paths with.

Instead of attacking my character why don’t you provide proof like I asked. You make yourself look like a tin foil hat wearing meth smoking window peeking wacko, then get upset when I point it out after having to read it everyday the last month.

Anyone can read story’s about the darknet. There’s a lot of fake shit on there too. Don’t be so gullible.

Well go back under that rock u been u see past 8 years. I'm not feeding the troll.

Just a few months ago NapsGear's entire customer list was published online. Names, dates, addresses... It was likely posted by a rival source.

This is the only real world repercussions I think are realistic as far as data storage goes.

Personally, it wouldn't be that big of a deal for me... Other than being annoyed. My personal and professional life wouldn't be impacted though. However, there are others that could see real world impact from their name being published like this. Loss of job, loss of child custody, etc. Nothing paranoid about this, it's entirely plausible... And entirely foolish to think otherwise.

Haha. Move on bro. You are done here.

You clearly made my point. You keep reflecting everything back.

@legendary is correct we need to stop feeding this troll. He clearly popped back up to just to troll.

Just a few months ago NapsGear's entire customer list was published online. Names, dates, addresses... It was likely posted by a rival source.

This is the only real world repercussions I think are realistic as far as data storage goes.

Personally, it wouldn't be that big of a deal for me... Other than being annoyed. My personal and professional life wouldn't be impacted though. However, there are others that could see real world impact from their name being published like this. Loss of job, loss of child custody, etc. Nothing paranoid about this, it's entirely plausible... And entirely foolish to think otherwise.

I can agree with all this. Anyone getting into this game should know these are drug dealers, you are buying schedule 3 substances, and proper precautions on your end should be taken. Do not rely on a source to keep you safe. To think you can trust ANY source would be NAIVE.

Like you, a naps scenario would be nothing more than a annoyance to me.

You clearly made my point. You keep reflecting everything back.

@legendary is correct we need to stop feeding this troll. He clearly popped back up to just to troll.

Uh huh. No evidence to back up your wild inagination. Big surprise. I think the word you were looking for was deflect not reflect. You sound an awful lot like someone else on here..

I can agree with all this. Anyone getting into this game should know these are drug dealers, you are buying schedule 3 substances, and proper precautions on your end should be taken. Do not rely on a source to keep you safe. To think you can trust ANY source would be NAIVE.

Like you, a naps scenario would be nothing more than a annoyance to me.

Uh huh. No evidence to back up your wild inagination. Big surprise. I think the word you were looking for was deflect not reflect. You sound an awful lot like someone else on here..
You do realize that you bring the real estate value down when you're around? Don't you?

Jesus let’s stop bickering and shit this thread down! The only thing that should be ordered from these guys is a wig. He put the lids on the vials. He is the one that didn’t change the filters when they were degrading. He’ll pop up with a new name and everything needs to monitored closely. Maybe hairy pussy pics is all this thread should be worth?

Jesus let’s stop bickering and shit this thread down! The only thing that should be ordered from these guys is a wig. He put the lids on the vials. He is the one that didn’t change the filters when they were degrading. He’ll pop up with a new name and everything needs to monitored closely. Maybe hairy pussy pics is all this thread should be worth?
2fbf80c2abe46d24c7712e2924249bcd.jpg 2fbf80c2abe46d24c7712e2924249bcd.jpg

Attachments

• a5bbf363c9633cebd2d978432fbe48c1--sexy-fitness-fitness-women.jpg
    a5bbf363c9633cebd2d978432fbe48c1--sexy-fitness-fitness-women.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 23