Elite Labs

Ok man, what you said was a lot different than what rabbit said .. something to the effect of “Panda can sell your info for 1$ per account to multiple contacts on the dark web, making upwards of 200000$...just for info.” Why? So they can set you up to be busted or blackmail you. That’s the gist of it. Not the same.

So one person sounds like someone off their meds, while the other sounds perfectly rational. But I’m a bad guy for saying something. Hah

Right.. so you got your info from YouTube’s “I should have never went on the dark web” series. That’s what I thought.

I’ll wait for your flock of sheep to come to defend you now.

I signed up here in 08 to view content otherwise not available to view to non members. I was active on another forum at the time, and if you guys were the detectives you make yourselves out to be, it wouldn’t have been hard to find that info. This account was still here when I went to sign up to this forum in 2016..I’ve had the same email for a long time so I was notified there was already an account attached to my email.

Looks like most of the guys in here giving me shit only just signed up here in 2016 themselves. Did you guys have other forums you’d been active on prior to signing up at Meso @ickyrica @Oldschool @Roger rabbit ? Or you guys just fresh to the online steroid scene? I was buying online back in 08. Things are a lot better these days to be honest...
I did my first cycle in 1990 punk.

I blew mine working. I was moving some fair sized rocks/boulders in my yard.
how old are you, I blew mine out at 50 doing a construction project on my house, and it just decided to let go. wasn't even what I consider anything unusual. getting old sucks

Ok man, what you said was a lot different than what rabbit said .. something to the effect of “Panda can sell your info for 1$ per account to multiple contacts on the dark web, making upwards of 200000$...just for info.” Why? So they can set you up to be busted or blackmail you. That’s the gist of it. Not the same.

So one person sounds like someone off their meds, while the other sounds perfectly rational. But I’m a bad guy for saying something. Hah

Right.. so you got your info from YouTube’s “I should have never went on the dark web” series. That’s what I thought.

I’ll wait for your flock of sheep to come to defend you now.

I signed up here in 08 to view content otherwise not available to view to non members. I was active on another forum at the time, and if you guys were the detectives you make yourselves out to be, it wouldn’t have been hard to find that info. This account was still here when I went to sign up to this forum in 2016..I’ve had the same email for a long time so I was notified there was already an account attached to my email.

Looks like most of the guys in here giving me shit only just signed up here in 2016 themselves. Did you guys have other forums you’d been active on prior to signing up at Meso @ickyrica @Oldschool @Roger rabbit ? Or you guys just fresh to the online steroid scene? I was buying online back in 08. Things are a lot better these days to be honest...

Well I wasn’t going to reply.

But no I did not get my information from YouTube you tool. I have actually been there numerous times and lists do exist.

What you think sounds like someone off there meds isn’t made up, but how about this, why don’t you stop talking and actually go into the open internet?

People buy lists all the time even in legal markets for $ per person to sell you things. What world do you live in?

And no, I’m not new to this “game”

I was programming and networking in 08. You know, doing something after military you tool. You can believe what you want, but everything i speak with lists is true.

This will be the last engagement on this thread I’ll have with you, as you obviously are very naive individual and are just here to waste people time.

how you guys damage your bicep?
i had donated blood earlier...went to work...they sent me to a 5th floor condo to pull a refrigerator out....got it done ..loaded...went to unload it jumped off the truck stood up as i pulled back the dolly i got light headed and thought i was going down so i shoved the junk fridge with my left arm to keep it off me if i fell and tore it clean off the bone....u could here the pop and watch my forearm muscle rippling as it tore loose under it.
Damn near puked....

TWO CYCLES BEFORE I WAS 18!!!:oops::(
Dbol only followed by a sten only cycle.
Was no interwebz back then. :D:p
And zero fucks given. :cool:

Aaahhhhh the good old days. Run what ya brung and let's see what happens. We were pretty much all our own personal lab rats.

TWO CYCLES BEFORE I WAS 18!!!:oops::(
Dbol only followed by a sten only cycle.
Was no interwebz back then. :D:p
And zero fucks given. :cool:
Stennox...halotestin from Mexico. From the pharmacias the only orals I could get for a while in the 90's were proviron and tons of sten in yellow tinted blisters if I remember correctly.
My first cycle was 1994..Jelfa Omnadren. 10 amps cost me $300...I would've paid twice that. It was about a year after the Omnadren I went to see my Travel Agent(remember those?) and asked her(Judy Klingermann of Klingermann Travel to please get me as close to the border as possible.
She picked a little town goes by Brownsville. Univ South Texas @ Brownsville was directly across from a little pond and The Holiday Inn she picked out for me. I was 25 and fell in love many times in that hotel.

Stennox...halotestin from Mexico. From the pharmacias the only orals I could get for a while in the 90's were proviron and tons of sten in yellow tinted blisters if I remember correctly.
My first cycle was 1994..Jelfa Omnadren. 10 amps cost me $300...I would've paid twice that. It was about a year after the Omnadren I went to see my Travel Agent(remember those?) and asked her(Judy Klingermann of Klingermann Travel to please get me as close to the border as possible.
She picked a little town goes by Brownsville. Univ South Texas @ Brownsville was directly across from a little pond and The Holiday Inn she picked out for me. I was 25 and fell in love many times in that hotel.
It was cool at that time. Mexico is a shithole now. So much fun in Mexico back then. Spring break down at South Padre was a riot. Fuck or Fight. lol

Guessing from mixed grip? :/
Always been afraid to use mixed grip, always DOH or HG
Yes sir, supinated side. Clean tear off forearm, post and button to reattach it. Not sure how everyone else was for pain but I didn't think it was that bad. My root canal that I just had was more intense pain imo, short lived in comparison but much more intense pain