Elite Labs

You been doing this since 1990 and it took you til 2016 to make an account on Meso? It’s only like the top result when you do a search on google for this kind of thing. You new to the internet to? Hah what a ass clown.

You didn’t answer my question because you have no solid information. Thanks for proving that tool. All this talk of your credentials has me thinking you’re insecure about something. Like you got something to prove or live up to. I can spot a fake when I see one TOOL. Lol

Yea saying what everyone is thinking must be trolling.

I’m done with this thread. Just gonna be more of the same ol same ol from team rabbit. The minority of Meso has spoken!

Far from a fake. I’m very successful and have nothing to prove you keyboard warrior.

So keep searching for the “fake” lmfao!

Let’s see a pic of how big and badass you are @crau85. You’re so full of knowledge you must be huge, but I’d put money on you being nothing. If you’re something, please prove me wrong cuz I’ll eat my words.

I really wish you’d stop being a troll if you can’t prove yourself tho. It’s rather annoying.

Let’s see a pic of how big and badass you are @crau85. You’re so full of knowledge you must be huge, but I’d put money on you being nothing. If you’re something, please prove me wrong cuz I’ll eat my words.

I really wish you’d stop being a troll if you can’t prove yourself tho. It’s rather annoying.
What would that prove? If he was 290 at 5% bf would you automatically not consider him a troll? It would be that easy to persuade you?

@AnTabolic73, I’m trying to prove that, more than likely, he’s got a big mouth with nothing to back it up. If he’s 290 at 5% I’d respect him trolling as his word might actually mean something. I have no respect for guys who hide behind a keyboard talking shit when you know they’d be quiet in front of our faces for fear of a stomping.

Really tho, 290 @ 5%? I respect Phil heath but I think he’s a giant cockbag. He’s a troll and I respect his hard work. But really, @crau85 aint even close.

@AnTabolic73, I’m trying to prove that, more than likely, he’s got a big mouth with nothing to back it up. If he’s 290 at 5% I’d respect him trolling as his word might actually mean something. I have no respect for guys who hide behind a keyboard talking shit when you know they’d be quiet in front of our faces for fear of a stomping.

Really tho, 290 @ 5%? I respect Phil heath but I think he’s a giant cockbag. He’s a troll and I respect his hard work. But really, @crau85 aint even close.
I never considered him a troll per se. Not by meso troll standards.

Oh cool. Well you probably shouldn’t try to call grown fucking men out on the internet. Buddy

You wanted to meet with me. We did that bullshit in high school. Grown fucking men don’t act like you but thanks for letting us all know your age.

Oh cool. Well you probably shouldn’t try to call grown fucking men out on the internet. Buddy

Don’t call out grown fucking men on the internet?!? Bwahahahahahaha that made my night retard. Thanks for the laugh troll.

You wanted to meet with me. We did that bullshit in high school. Grown fucking men don’t act like you but thanks for letting us all know your age.

Don’t call out grown fucking men on the internet?!? Bwahahahahahaha that made my night retard. Thanks for the laugh troll.

You wanted me to “back up my mouth” but I’m not “ worth your time” and “you did that shit in high school”. How does it feel to be a man with no balls?

Im a bored man with grudges, frustrations, and knowledge. I dont give a fuck about much. Please someone pick on me. Ill either let it slide, or not. I hide no info, should be easy to find. Ill be at the sandbox after school, waiting. Im ready to break some fuckin bones so bring it! PUSSIES!

I’m done feeding the troll, but all I asked for was a pic dickhead @crau85. If that’s calling a grown little boy out so be it. I’ve actually lifted with a few guys on the board that I could call on to vouch for me. Me thinks you don’t have that? And by members on the board, I mean long time members who are very respected here. That being said, post a pic or get a long time member to prove your not a bitch, and then I’ll respond. Until then, keep hiding behind that keyboard bud.