Elite Labs

I torn mine off deadlifting
Now that sucks...i have started deads again but light...smooth and i use an overhand grip on the hurt arm...under on the good one.
Pulled 275 x10 yesterday and 315 x 5.
Used a compression sleeve over the incision where the screw and button are.

Yes sir, supinated side. Clean tear off forearm, post and button to reattach it. Not sure how everyone else was for pain but I didn't think it was that bad. My root canal that I just had was more intense pain imo, short lived in comparison but much more intense pain
Mine was from shoving a heavy fridge but the pop...then muscle in my forarm looked like a wave...then the pain...it was pretty bad at rupture but 45 seconds later honestly didnt hurt.
When mine tore off we found that it ruptured so violent the tendon wrapped around the forearm muscle and the bicep didnt retract.
Fucked up my ortho cuz up till he cut me he didnt know for sure what he would find in there.

When mine tore off we found that it ruptured so violent the tendon wrapped around the forearm muscle and the bicep didnt retract.
now that's a pretty cool read!

Mine went up into the armpit when I bent my elbow, after I let go of the barbell. Kind of squished it back down and proceeded to bend my elbow again just to see. Mensa member right here... dummy...

how you guys damage your bicep?

I had been having issues with mine my work sucks a lot of overhead demo work with an air compressed jackhammer. Took a couple weeks off from the gym felt better so I went back, doing dumbbell overhead presses snapped it and tore my rotator cuff as well. Shit sucked still don’t have great movement but I’m getting there

I had been having issues with mine my work sucks a lot of overhead demo work with an air compressed jackhammer. Took a couple weeks off from the gym felt better so I went back, doing dumbbell overhead presses snapped it and tore my rotator cuff as well. Shit sucked still don’t have great movement but I’m getting there

Did you add in any rotator workout routine since you damaged it?

Boring as hell to do though.

Did you add in any rotator workout routine since you damaged it?

Boring as hell to do though.

I have recently added in rotator exercises and boring is an understatement they are fucking brutal. I just recently was cleared to use weights again definitely apprehensive about it but so far it’s going well. Any recommendations?

I have recently added in rotator exercises and boring is an understatement they are fucking brutal. I just recently was cleared to use weights again definitely apprehensive about it but so far it’s going well. Any recommendations?

I don’t have any recommendations except for everyone who doesn’t do them, really should to prevent issues... especially the older you get lol.

When I was 20 working the rotator was a 4th thought.

I don’t have any recommendations except for everyone who doesn’t do them, really should to prevent issues... especially the older you get lol.

When I was 20 working the rotator was a 4th thought.
Yeah....me too.
But at 55 if actually get 4 thoughts in a row i cant remember 1 or 2.

@elitesales305 you have ZERO proof whatsoever of ANYTHING you claim.

NOTHING. NADDA. ZILCH.

@Elite_Labs AND @purplepandalabs should BOTH be boycotted. FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR MEMBERS, we should assume ALL is true. Elite out hair in the gear AND ppl doesn’t give a shit and is going to sell your info in the dark web. At this point they BOTH sound reasonable. At the very least here should be SOME concern when dealing with EITHER of these labs.

The best thing to do, the SAFEST thing to do as customers... is to simply move on to over trusted sources and avoid BOTH of these whack jobs.
ummmm u do know I'm not affiliated with neither party..

I did my first cycle in 1990 punk.

You been doing this since 1990 and it took you til 2016 to make an account on Meso? It’s only like the top result when you do a search on google for this kind of thing. You new to the internet to? Hah what a ass clown.

Well I wasn’t going to reply.

But no I did not get my information from YouTube you tool. I have actually been there numerous times and lists do exist.

What you think sounds like someone off there meds isn’t made up, but how about this, why don’t you stop talking and actually go into the open internet?

People buy lists all the time even in legal markets for $ per person to sell you things. What world do you live in?

And no, I’m not new to this “game”

I was programming and networking in 08. You know, doing something after military you tool. You can believe what you want, but everything i speak with lists is true.

This will be the last engagement on this thread I’ll have with you, as you obviously are very naive individual and are just here to waste people time.

You didn’t answer my question because you have no solid information. Thanks for proving that tool. All this talk of your credentials has me thinking you’re insecure about something. Like you got something to prove or live up to. I can spot a fake when I see one TOOL. Lol

Well this thread was entertaining. Haha elite trys to come back and crau85 being the biggest troll ever!

Yea saying what everyone is thinking must be trolling.

I’m done with this thread. Just gonna be more of the same ol same ol from team rabbit. The minority of Meso has spoken!

Most people are afraid to speak up when they see some funny shit going on, and it’s from one of the active members. They don’t want to be disliked by the minority. I have never been fake and never will be.

You been doing this since 1990 and it took you til 2016 to make an account on Meso? It’s only like the top result when you do a search on google for this kind of thing. You new to the internet to? Hah what a ass clown.

You didn’t answer my question because you have no solid information. Thanks for proving that tool. All this talk of your credentials has me thinking you’re insecure about something. Like you got something to prove or live up to. I can spot a fake when I see one TOOL. Lol

Yea saying what everyone is thinking must be trolling.

I’m done with this thread. Just gonna be more of the same ol same ol from team rabbit. The minority of Meso has spoken!
19429962_10209641357617547_8021101268816805253_n.jpg