Elite Labs

I can agree with all this. Anyone getting into this game should know these are drug dealers, you are buying schedule 3 substances, and proper precautions on your end should be taken. Do not rely on a source to keep you safe. To think you can trust ANY source would be NAIVE.

Like you, a naps scenario would be nothing more than a annoyance to me.

Uh huh. No evidence to back up your wild inagination. Big surprise. I think the word you were looking for was deflect not reflect. You sound an awful lot like someone else on here..

I told you before fuck boy. I am not going to go to place you are afraid to, Plus @Eman already mention naps.

And who do I sound like on here?
You troll.

Lol. Always nice to see you chime in. Hope all is well with you and yours TB.
Its all good...snapped bicep tendon is healing good...90 days since surgery.
Still off work for another 90 till he will clear me to load trucks.
Otherwise no complaints except i cant lift heavy.
You guys good?

You guys good?

Bicep tendon is a shitty one man, had mine done in October along with my rotator cuff go back next month hoping to get cleared for work. Good luck on the recovery!

You guys good?
Damn Tb. Im still getting over my blowout. Take your time with that injury. Other than that life is good. Thanks for asking.

And unlike you, I'm not going to ridicule anyone for being cautious.

Ok man, what you said was a lot different than what rabbit said .. something to the effect of “Panda can sell your info for 1$ per account to multiple contacts on the dark web, making upwards of 200000$...just for info.” Why? So they can set you up to be busted or blackmail you. That’s the gist of it. Not the same.

So one person sounds like someone off their meds, while the other sounds perfectly rational. But I’m a bad guy for saying something. Hah

I told you before fuck boy. I am not going to go to place you are afraid to, Plus @Eman already mention naps.

And who do I sound like on here?
You troll.

Right.. so you got your info from YouTube’s “I should have never went on the dark web” series. That’s what I thought.

I’ll wait for your flock of sheep to come to defend you now.

I signed up here in 08 to view content otherwise not available to view to non members. I was active on another forum at the time, and if you guys were the detectives you make yourselves out to be, it wouldn’t have been hard to find that info. This account was still here when I went to sign up to this forum in 2016..I’ve had the same email for a long time so I was notified there was already an account attached to my email.

Looks like most of the guys in here giving me shit only just signed up here in 2016 themselves. Did you guys have other forums you’d been active on prior to signing up at Meso @ickyrica @Oldschool @Roger rabbit ? Or you guys just fresh to the online steroid scene? I was buying online back in 08. Things are a lot better these days to be honest...

how you guys damage your bicep?
You guys good?

Bicep tendon is a shitty one man, had mine done in October along with my rotator cuff go back next month hoping to get cleared for work. Good luck on the recovery!

Damn Tb. Im still getting over my blowout. Take your time with that injury. Other than that life is good. Thanks for asking.