Emergency TRT substitute strategies (NO INJECTION)

jankoch

I'm on TRT for life. Its self prescribed.
I usually like to prepare for worst case scenarios.

Life can bring turmoil, such as you need to suddenly leave your country as a refugee and all you can do is grab some oral with you, or that you are in prison and can only buy the most widespread orals because injections are way harder to smuggle. Or whatever, you get the idea.

So before anyone starts: TRT is what it is, and all the options are inferior-> yes I know and I don't plan on switching to orals or else (I pin at least 3x a day and I don't mind). And don't read this topic's advices as 'ohh so I can just make the switch.

Rules: no injections, and it can be maximum combo of 2 orals. It can't be too exotic or hard to come by.

my list, it might be stupid as fuck tho:
1. Making some transdermal testosterone gel and smuggle it in as some sort of cream. Options are probably limited as it can't smell too strong.
2. Oral testosterone
3. Dianabol + proviron
4. Dianabol only

What do you think of this list? What is your list?

You’re fleeing your country under duress and you have time to grab your dbol and proviron but not your bottle of test?

Willing to put tabs in your prison pocket but not a vial of test?

Yes. Its not just about grabbing. Obviously its the same time.

Vials have metal on top so a normal xray will get you busted.
You also don't just need the vial, you need to have to pin it with something, not just one. Also you need alcohol to wipe top of vial. If you are fleeing and get an infection because you needed to reuse the needle then ur cooked. Also even if you got stopped by regular police or border patrol its less chance for them to find 200 little tabs then 2 vials of test and 40 pins. Even if they find the tabs it they may just test it with some instant drug test and you will be free as it doesnt contain any. Vials and pins will definitely raise more questions.

In prison its also normal procedure that they come x time a month with a metal detector and a dog and search the room. Vial's metal will bust you.

If you think its as complicated as grabbing an oral/ gel which you need nothing else to use with then I don't know what to say.

Willing to put tabs in your prison pocket but not a vial of test?
yes. same reason

Last edited:
You have a nebido in hand and you pin in the last minute possible, 4ml spread around in 2-3 spots, sq even better to slow down further release and you have 3-4 months to come up with a new plan.

I'm on TRT for life. Its self prescribed.
I usually like to prepare for worst case scenarios.

Life can bring turmoil, such as you need to suddenly leave your country as a refugee and all you can do is grab some oral with you, or that you are in prison and can only buy the most widespread orals because injections are way harder to smuggle. Or whatever, you get the idea.

So before anyone starts: TRT is what it is, and all the options are inferior-> yes I know and I don't plan on switching to orals or else (I pin at least 3x a day and I don't mind). And don't read this topic's advices as 'ohh so I can just make the switch.

Rules: no injections, and it can be maximum combo of 2 orals. It can't be too exotic or hard to come by.

my list, it might be stupid as fuck tho:
1. Making some transdermal testosterone gel and smuggle it in as some sort of cream. Options are probably limited as it can't smell too strong.
2. Oral testosterone
3. Dianabol + proviron
4. Dianabol only

What do you think of this list? What is your list?
enclomiphene citrate