Epistane

Epistane was my first experience in real PEDs. Did 20/30/30/30mg back when I was 22y/o alongside actual TRT test (75mg/week). Blew up 17lbs in 4 weeks and got leaner/drier/harder looking. I felt nothing short of godly w/ no negative sides. Fast forward to earlier this year and I tried TRT w/ Epistane again at a lower dose 10/15/15/15/15/15/15/15mg (8 weeks) and got maybe 3-4lbs out of it. I got less than the first run of course because I'm further along in my lifting journey and also it was a lower dose. I also noticed my knees began to ache a bit at about week 4-5. However, it still brought that same hardness/dryness/vascularity that DHTs are known to enhance.

Epistane was my first experience in real PEDs. Did 20/30/30/30mg back when I was 22y/o alongside actual TRT test (75mg/week). Blew up 17lbs in 4 weeks and got leaner/drier/harder looking. I felt nothing short of godly w/ no negative sides. Fast forward to earlier this year and I tried TRT w/ Epistane again at a lower dose 10/15/15/15/15/15/15/15mg (8 weeks) and got maybe 3-4lbs out of it. I got less than the first run of course because I'm further along in my lifting journey and also it was a lower dose. I also noticed my knees began to ache a bit at about week 4-5. However, it still brought that same hardness/dryness/vascularity that DHTs are known to enhance.
I gave a few of these RPN Havoc botles to friends and it didnt seem legit as they didnt get dry at all instead both said they felt more retention

I gave a few of these RPN Havoc botles to friends and it didnt seem legit as they didnt get dry at all instead both said they felt more retention
I used the Darkside Pharma Rock Epistane this latest go. The first time it was Forged Epi but that was back in 2011 before the big PH/DS ban.

Brings back memories, back when you can get that OTC.

Epistane made me pretty damn strong, but my joints weren't happy. I'd say for me the good of Anavar (strength and density) and the suck of Winstrol (joint/tendon pain, cramping). :cool:

Back