Epistane

To get on topic I recently used the darkside epi from predator nutrition. It's def just like I remember it good strength gains and lean muscle gains much like anavar. I think you can build decent muscle with it or cut. I used up to 30mg this past run most of it around the workout or split thru the day. When it first came out I went up to 60mg a day but sides start coming on I remember cramps being a problem

Is the memory thing something that happened recently? I dont remember you talking about It until recently. Hope youre doing aight. My estrogen must be out of whack it made me sad when i read you suffered brain dmg

Last edited:
Is the memory thing something that happened recently? I dont remember you talking about It until recently. Hope youre doing aight. My estrogen must be out of whack it made me sad when i read you suffered brain dmg
Yes march 3rd. Seems to be improving much more. At least. But still trying to make it better, i read after 1 year usually thats all the memory you will heal. So its been 4 months and alot improvment. It was so bad i couldnt remember 10 minutes ago.. appreciate it

Yes march 3rd. Seems to be improving much more. At least. But still trying to make it better, i read after 1 year usually thats all the memory you will heal. So its been 4 months and alot improvment. It was so bad i couldnt remember 10 minutes ago.. appreciate it
Jesus christ man, 10 min. Thats interesting and insane. But its normalizing now or what?

Jesus christ man, 10 min. Thats interesting and insane. But its normalizing now or what?
It was bad, alzheimers level.

So grateful now

And working on improving more, yes i can easily do things now and live, and it seems to be improving.

I appreciate it.

Thank You

Yes normalizing alot, everyday

It was bad, alzheimers level.

So grateful now

And working on improving more, yes i can easily do things now and live, and it seems to be improving.

I appreciate it.

Thank You

Yes normalizing alot, everyday
Hey man no need to thank me for nothing, ive seen you on the forums since my day1 and in my book youve always been a Nice guy, wish more Guys were like you nowadays, everyone seems so combatitive on here nowadays. I wish you well my guy. Did you ever get to try epi btw

Hey man no need to thank me for nothing, ive seen you on the forums since my day1 and in my book youve always been a Nice guy, wish more Guys were like you nowadays, everyone seems so combatitive on here nowadays. I wish you well my guy. Did you ever get to try epi btw
I did for 3 weeks and ran out, thought i had more. But didnt, so couldnt give a solid say of it.

Back