EU domestic source talk

Does someone know what the new trade deal changed regarding EU Domestic Sources from GB?

Is there an increased risk now for seizure or did nothing change?

//edit oh, this is what Cat Cafe wrote on their site regarding brexit:

Brexit news:
All parcels sent to the UK now require customs declaration, and shipping cost & risk has risen.
Shipping to the UK will now cost 15€, and domestic shipping from our 'UK' category just 5€.

Cat Cafe ships from a different EU Country when you order EU Domestic, right?

I have a big question for my eu guys. Does the "pharma" sources that we have here, carry benzos in general or at least Xanax? Pill form?

Why don't we get all together and decide one source that we like for prices etc and we all choose one compounded each and get it tested. A few of us could test all the major compounds of a source and if it comes out good we just have found the g2g source to order our stuff in Europe. If it comes out bad we bash the shit out of it and go to the next one.
I'm in!

Why don't we get all together and decide one source that we like for prices etc and we all choose one compounded each and get it tested. A few of us could test all the major compounds of a source and if it comes out good we just have found the g2g source to order our stuff in Europe. If it comes out bad we bash the shit out of it and go to the next one.
I could do that as well!

I have a big question for my eu guys. Does the "pharma" sources that we have here, carry benzos in general or at least Xanax? Pill form?

Haven't used, or even looked around for them, but I remember some time ago, a source from Turkey, that eventually got runned off the board, mentioned that he can get benzos or something, and he came under fire from the members because the authorities go after harder people who sell this type of drugs, or so they said, I'm not really knowledgeable on the matter.

Hilma is good, there are good resellers operating, so no need to order directly from them.
Deus is also good, many lab tests and all on point! Many german folks use Deus at the moment...
Southern Ghost...also good stuff...and yes it's the "old" SG...delivers uk-germany 3-5 days.
Other good UK labs: Rohm, Dimension, Nexus, Sphinx Pharma...all also EU domestic.
Mind sharing where can i find the Deus medical lab results?

Also you have good experience with darkbodybuilding?

Anyone got a good source for some Ralox in EU ? Can't seem to find one

I've ordered 10x 10x60 mg "Raloxiheal" from ExpressPCT's UK warehouse, not shipped yet tho. They (ExpressPCT) also said they will stock Ralox in their EU Warehouse in the future.

Is this sphynx labs G2g?

Is this also the official androchem?

Any raws in UK / eu

Wanna homebrew my own ai. No point spending 30 on it while you can make it piss easy for like 5 dollars for 60