EU domestic source talk

This is one of the biggest BS I have read. AAS bring you to a level that you can't not reach as a natural person, they will make you go over your genetic natural limits. DNP is just a shortcut, a very dangerous one, for ppl that don't want to put in the sacrifice in dieting.

You are wrong, period.

Look at this fucking Pope over hear preaching and shit.

Most people, maybe barring the pros, use steroids before reaching their natural limits, so your point is moot.

Look at this fucking Pope over hear preaching and shit.

Most people, maybe barring the pros, use steroids before reaching their natural limits, so your point is moot.
I know only Mactropin in EU that does sell DNP, you can find his thread here too

i have no experience with DNP but i read a lot of studies and isnt it the case that DNP has a lot of health benefits in dosages up to around 0,5-1mg/kg per day?
increased insulin sensitivity, protection against alzheimers, etc. etc.

look around lazy dudes, retards send me pms asking for contact info, I wont reply to anyone, I find my sources myself and use them for myself only, the info is available online for anyone
What are you even doing in a source talk thread if your not willing to contribute? His website got suspended thats why I'm asking

yeah, from what ive read you jusrt have to be cautious using DNP.
i will start my first experiment in january.
50-100mg/ed just for th benefits on insulin sensitivity and mitochondrial activity

yeah, from what ive read you jusrt have to be cautious using DNP.
i will start my first experiment in january.
50-100mg/ed just for th benefits on insulin sensitivity and mitochondrial activity

Why do you want your mitochondria to activate?

sorry, english is not my first language.
DNP lessens the activation of mitochondria.
what interests me the most is if DNP @ low dosages could increase IGF when taking HGH. Many of DNPs beneficial effects regard the liver and we all know that a healthy liver plays a huge role in IGF production

Probably from the fact that dnp will cook your insides up and you'll literally die if you take too much.

thats only if you take too much, which you have to be a reckless moron to do or, suicidal and out of your mind.

Most people won't run into any deadly sides if they stay between 1-4mg/kg and respect the drug for what it is.