EU domestic source talk

Definitely not a source question, but how do you guys deal with the whole quarantine thing? Do you blast or cruise to wait it off? Tomorrow, I'm about to start my blast and I'm starting to reconsider since I don't want to prematurely finish it due to lockdown etc but then again I have been cruising for so long, I want some gainz.
Where I live it's still everything closed, and in my opinion it's best to cruise right now

Where I live it's still everything closed, and in my opinion it's best to cruise right now
Same here just cruise....but i think gyms should be open,they are important for health ,if people don't move and exercise immune system becomes weaker and now that's only thing that can save us against covid-19

anyone has an idea where to get ephedrine hcl (orally) in eu?
preferable some brand like kaizen, enurace or similar
thanks!

Active hyperlinks to ecommerce websites are prohibited at all times in this subforum.
anyone has an idea where to get ephedrine hcl (orally) in eu?
preferable some brand like kaizen, enurace or similar
thanks!
✅ Roidbazaar:. Buy Steroids USA, EU Domestic - Anabolics for Sale Online i get it from them but it was shipped from turkey if i remember,with courier

Careful @M@NU MuscleCunt will recommend any source that gives him shit for free.

Take any recommendations from this so-called "member" with a grain of salt and a pound of skepticism.

thx mistersupergod.
ive ignored his post anway, title is eu domestic so i dont need any advice to buy from outside of eu..

thx mistersupergod.
ive ignored his post anway, title is eu domestic so i dont need any advice to buy from outside of eu..
bro that guy is troll,not a bodybuilder...let him post photo of of his physique.
must look like small skinny fat nothing else

Do you give her gear that you get for free from begging sources or is it every scumbag for themselves and she has to beg them herself?
dude u have no life hahah u really need to get some dick haha u can suck my dick for free if u want? and then shut the fuck up troll

dude u have no life hahah u really need to get some dick haha u can suck my dick for free if u want? and then shut the fuck up troll

Awww poor little gear whore getting tired of being followed around and called out?

You're part of what's wrong with Meso. Losers like you that can't afford to buy your own gear, so you suck off sources for free shit.

Get used to it, you broke bitch. Every time i come across a post of yours with a source recommendation, i'm going to call you out for the shilling whore that you are.

Now piss off and go get a real job, MuscleCunt.

Awww poor little gear whore getting tired of being followed around and called out?

You're part of what's wrong with Meso. Losers like you that can't afford to buy your own gear, so you suck off sources for free shit.

Get used to it, you broke bitch. Every time i come across a post of yours with a source recommendation, i'm going to call you out for the shilling whore that you are.

Hahaha dude you are such a pathetic troll ,i am 233lbs at 5'7 pro bodybuilder...i have restaurant and supp shop... think u should donate you some money...btw u even lift? Show your progress don't hide and be shy.

Physical threats against members and/or family members are prohibited.

Okay instead just argue and go back and forth Let's do this like a men in person. It Will be nice show also for meso members, someone will video everything and we post it! I will even pay you 1000€ so i can kick your ass :) offer is in public , now just man up, don't be that guy who is just strong behind PC!!! Let's have some fun for meso and social media hahah like the post bros if u want to see it musclefreak vs some dude without any photo of himself haha

offer!! are u all mouth or we can do this like a man? don't be a pussy now,insulting people behind keyboard is easy

Oh no, i'm so scared of MuscleCunt. Sure, come get me, tough guy. i'll be waiting patiently.

When you're done doing nothing other than flapping your gums, maybe you can teach me how to take 50 nearly identical pics of myself while standing 1 millimeter away from the mirror, then teach me your secret for schmoozing free gear out of desperate sources.

Physical threats against members and/or family members are prohibited.
Oh no, i'm so scared of MuscleCunt. Sure, come get me, tough guy. i'll be waiting patiently.

When you're done doing nothing other than flapping your gums, maybe you can teach me how to take 50 nearly identical pics of myself while standing 1 millimeter away from the mirror, then teach me your secret for schmoozing free gear out of desperate sources.
okay idiot u know this is forum,i can get your ip adress...you make this personal

@Sampei my apologies for the drama.

i believe i've proven my point. Not once did that jackoff ever deny or defend his position in regards to taking free gear in exchange for his positive reviews.

Let that be a lesson to you new guys. On a perfect forum in a perfect world, we'd all have each other's backs, but that isn't how it is. Some members will lie through their teeth for personal gain.

Stay safe, guy's and never base your trust on the word of some anonymous nobody on a PED forum.

personal attacks idiot dont stop attack me and i never send anyone message trying to sell something @Millard Baker can check my messages and confirm...also i have openly said 10x times and more i am rep on promuscle forum and everyone fckin knows that